Surf board vs Nose.... Ouch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surf board vs Nose.... Ouch

Paul I heard your gay lover whipped you into shaped, You weren't doing what he asked and let you have it. :) don't ask me, its word on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberSB View Post
    Paul I heard your gay lover whipped you into shaped, You weren't doing what he asked and let you have it. :) don't ask me, its word on the street.
    Who let this riff raft into the room???
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I don't know, but a guy a couple benches down at the range a couple months ago had an eye like that was made from his scope eye piece ring... ???????? What do I know?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I don't know, but a guy a couple benches down at the range a couple months ago had an eye like that was made from his scope eye piece ring... ???????? What do I know?
    One of my Co workers guessed the samething Monday morning. She saw me and said "Let me guess.... Rifle scope?"
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I bought my son when he was about 17 a Mossberg combo pack. The first time he tried shooting it with the pistol grip he decided to try something novel and not to smart. He held it close to try the sights. Lets just say it knocked some sense into him and he learned a valuable lesson.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

After the second parachute refused to open, I unbuttoned my jacket, spread it like wings, and glided...
    “Self defense is a primary law of nature, which no subsequent law of society can abolish; the immediate gift of the Creator, obliges everyone … to resist the first approaches of tyranny.” -- Elbridge Gerry

Quote Originally Posted by defender829 View Post
    After the second parachute refused to open, I unbuttoned my jacket, spread it like wings, and glided...
    HAHA. Now that's one I had not thought of. I'll have to sit on that one till the next black eye.

On a side note, went surfing today and had a great day. Had some good rides without any injuries.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12