Obama to address all school kids...time for a sickation day

Thread: Obama to address all school kids...time for a sickation day

Exclamation Obama to address all school kids...time for a sickation day

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Start the brain washing early.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This would be a good opertunity to record what the President says and teach your children what he really said so they have a diferant prospective than what he is trying to brainwash them into or the teacher may want to get across to the students.

I have already told my kids that they do not have to participate.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

6. Quote Originally Posted by DougG View Post
    This would be a good opertunity to record what the President says and teach your children what he really said so they have a diferant prospective than what he is trying to brainwash them into or the teacher may want to get across to the students.
    Spell check ----- Spell check ---

saw on the news last night about many parents calling and emailing schools saying that their children will not be participating in obama trying to indoctrinate them.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Just one more reason to home school.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I was surprised to hear on the evening news that the Hawaii State Department of Education has decided to NOT air the propaganda message in the public schools.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor