This makes me sick.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This makes me sick.

This makes me sick.

You know, I hope these two pieces of crap get put in general population in prison.

http://news.galvestondailynews.com/s...6698358ae49ed3
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

All you need is 2 bullets, a backhoe, and 40 acres.....problem solved.

What's the most discusting to me, is the need to implement a "discipline plan" of multi-hour beatings....ON A 2 YEAR OLD!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    All you need is 2 bullets, a backhoe, and 40 acres.....problem solved.

What's the most discusting to me, is the need to implement a "discipline plan" of multi-hour beatings....ON A 2 YEAR OLD!
    I'll offer a few more bullets so they can be gut shot then buried.

There's a special place in Hell waiting for these two. I pray they get to spend eternity there.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    There's a special place in Hell waiting for these two. I pray they get to spend eternity there.
    Sounds like they deserve the room with the thermostat set on extra toasty.
    An armed society is a polite society.

I just hope when they go to jail that they are released into general population. I bet they won't last two days! If they get the Death penalty then they will be locked down 23/7...too bad!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

This is the type of scum that needs to be elliminated right away with no oppourtunity for a second chance.Sick POS.

9. I do not believe in the death penelty, but I do believe in a punishment so painful the crimminal never knows of any releif. If they happen to die during their torture, so be it. Make them hurt for what they did. Death is an easy out for them.
    On topics like this, my liberal friends and I part ways, and I am pretty liberal.

10. "Trenor left Ohio the first week of June to marry Zeigler, whom she met while playing the online game World of Warcraft, Sheryl Sawyers said. "

Nice way to start a family, huh? Too bad someone couldn't do a little real "World of Warcraft" on them.
    "Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." St. Augustine A.D. 354-430

-LP

Grrrrrr!!!!!

this man thinks we ought to go down the and shoot'em!! leave the for the buzzards and seagulls. mayb a box in the ocean......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast