Detroit woman kills alleged purse snatcher
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detroit woman kills alleged purse snatcher

Detroit woman kills alleged purse snatcher

By TAMMY STABLES BATTAGLIA
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 43-year-old woman shot and killed a suspected purse snatcher who confronted her at a northwest Detroit gas station this morning, according to police.
    Two men approached the Detroit woman at about 5:30 a.m. at the Schoolcraft and Southfield Mobil station, Detroit Police spokesman John Roach said. The woman is licensed to legally carry a gun for self-defense, he said.
    "They didn't realize she has a CCW (license), so she had a weapon of her own," Roach said. "She fired several rounds at the suspects and they fled.".....

Detroit woman kills alleged purse snatcher | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com

Semper Fi

Nice shoot! Another "dirt bag" takes a "dirt nap"!!!

Good for her.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I love it!

She should run for mayor!!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Glockster20:
    "Nice shoot! Another "dirt bag" takes a "dirt nap"!!! "

Well said, Glockster!

The other one needed a dirt nap. I hope he gets some of what he deserves via the judicial system.
    “Self defense is a primary law of nature, which no subsequent law of society can abolish; the immediate gift of the Creator, obliges everyone … to resist the first approaches of tyranny.” -- Elbridge Gerry

That will send notice to muggers

One less dirt bag to worry about!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Don't ya just love it! This is happening increasingly all over our country where people are allowed to carry concealed. And I think the BGs are watching, too.
    -= Piece Corps =-

10. Good for her! I hope everything works out for her.

Our rights

Good for her! this is why I teach handgun permit classes. When you have to defend yourself to keep what we earn - that is our right! If she was closer, I'd give her a hug and an atta girl for going to the class and being prepared. Her instructor should be proud, and her family thrilled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast