Did he say 46 millon need health care? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did he say 46 millon need health care?

Quote Originally Posted by Oregon Vet View Post
    Where in the world do you read THAT into what I said? When a kids parents AREN'T married when the kid is born, then the kid is a bastard. That is just a technical FACT. The blame lies with the parents, and THEM only. How in the world could it be the kids fault?

Over 30% of the kids born now are bastards vs less than 6% in 1960.

Sure doesn't say anything GOOD about over 30% of the parents these days, does it.

I'm sure glad Mom & Dad were married when I was born and still were to each other until Dad said the hell with it and died a couple years ago when his sight started to go. It was like our family was in a race to die. Three years ago ****/cancer(60, older brother by 14 months), two years ago Dad (87, being a NAZI P.O.W. for 14 months when he jumped as a Pathfinder a few hours before DDay started and then getting caught by the Nazi's a short time later didn't help, I'm sure), last year Janet (oldest sister 54)/cancer.
    Just askin'.

I'm sorry for your family losses.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Just askin'.

I'm sorry for your family losses.
    Thanks! Yeah, bam, bam bam... just like that. Part of life, just smile and go on with it I guess. I mean, hello?? What else could a person do?

See if a person can get a grin on one of these forums once in a while or rile someone up! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    The government intervention is why we're in this supposed "crisis" anyway. More government never cured a damn thing.
    The only GOOD thing that happened was when the government got involved in ... in ... uh ... in uh... just a minute here... uh...

Well damn. I can only remember about the last 50 years or so of my life and what has went on during those 50 or so years and I can't remember ANYTHING where the government got bigger/more involved and it was BETTER for US. As far as I can remember, it has ALWAYS been worse for us. Using BIG/BIGGER when talking about the government and everytime it means MORE taxes for us taxpayers.

Government employees say "WE pay taxes too!!"

Sure. We make $40,000 a year and they take 1/4 in taxes. That leaves us $30,000 a year to live on.

They make $200,000 a year and they take $50,000 (same 1/4 of it) out in taxes and they ONLY have $150,000 a year to live on.

No, we need to tax THOSE people $170,000 and leave THEM $30,000 a year to live on too.

Oh, all a once NO ONE would want to work for the government. Imagine that.

They have their own retirement package, their own healthcare package, their own ...everything. They use NOTHING that they say WE should be HAPPY with.

You are 100% correct Pascal, more government = worse for us. EVERYTIME. At least it sure seems that way.

Thanks! Yeah, bam, bam bam... just like that. Part of life, just smile and go on with it I guess. I mean, hello?? What else could a person do?

See if a person can get a grin on one of these forums once in a while or rile someone up! LOL
    Sorry, not much in the mood to be riled I guess, but I know what you mean. I've had 3 years just like that. Four hospital visits, 2 were mine, first husband passed, I was diagnosed w/ cancer, second husband last weekend was run over by p/u truck, thought I was gonna lose him too. Life sux, and then we're born. What can we do? Smile and go on. Have a wonderful rest of the day! Maybe next week we can rile away...

Check out pic of husband's leg here.

...I was gonna lose him too. Life sux, and then we're born. What can we do? Smile and go on. Have a wonderful rest of the day! Maybe next week we can rile away...

Check out pic of husband's leg here.
    Holy Joe, GD, I hope he is doing better... Gee, It was not that long ago your feet looked like that... Get well soon!
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Holy Joe, GD, I hope he is doing better... Gee, It was not that long ago your feet looked like that... Get well soon!
    Thanks for your well wishes for my dh, Ricbak. He's on the mend but at 65 we don't mend as quickly as we might have at 25. He said to me the other day that being run over hurt more than being shot in Nam. Yikes!

Thanks for your well wishes for my dh, Ricbak. He's on the mend but at 65 we don't mend as quickly as we might have at 25. He said to me the other day that being run over hurt more than being shot in Nam. Yikes!
    Yeah, I remember when I was in my 20's. Get cut and be bleeding like a stuck pig and stick my hand in the diesel tank on the Cat and swirl it around a few times and go back to work. Seemed to work okay then. They probably don't recommend doing that now. I'll be Larry is hurting pretty bad right now. GOOD THING he has a DW there to take his mind off the hurt a little bit! If he is 65 that must make you 56, right? Isn't that the way that works with numbers? LOL

Ken

Yeah, I remember when I was in my 20's. Get cut and be bleeding like a stuck pig and stick my hand in the diesel tank on the Cat and swirl it around a few times and go back to work. Seemed to work okay then. They probably don't recommend doing that now. I'll be Larry is hurting pretty bad right now. GOOD THING he has a DW there to take his mind off the hurt a little bit! If he is 65 that must make you 56, right? Isn't that the way that works with numbers? LOL

Ken
    Ken, lol, close. I hit the double nickles this year.

But what they don't tell you is that out of the 47 million that 27 are illegals and 13 million are homeless. transits
    [

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123