Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

1. A peace of what did he win , is that like a cracker jack with a prize inside

What a joke.

Did you hear?

Found on the www:

Apologizing for the fact that the existing Miranda warning is unfairly slanted towards US citizens, Obama unveiled an improved international Miranda version, drafted by a team of ACLU experts.

You have the right to remain silent or, if you want, shout Allahu Akbar in a maniacal voice. Anything you say will be used against the United States by left-wing radical groups and the mainstream media. You have the right to use an ACLU attorney in bringing a frivolous lawsuit against the American government. If you cannot afford an attorney, the American taxpayers whom you haven't yet killed, will pay for one. If you do not understand these rights, you will be given a chance to sue us later for your failure to do so.

Blog Entries

Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS

good afternoon, latest news. Obama has just won the Heisman trophy after watching a college football game.
    thought I should pass on the good news to all

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta8045 View Post
    I thought this was a bad joke, so I had to Google it.

Nobel committee is
    “Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12