Rush buying the Rams?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush buying the Rams?

Rush buying the Rams?

Hey have you guys heard anything about Rush buying the St. Louis Rams? I actually will have to root against them from now on if he does. Even though my man Leonard Little from the University of TN plays for them. Hopefully he will transfer to the COlts or something after Big mouth buys the team.

Perhaps the Obamanation could buy them and he could teach them to steal, lie, and cheat their way to the super bowl. They could even change the name of the super bowl in honor of the usurper to the toilet bowel.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

heard about that... and al sharpton is urging the NFL to reject his bid.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

If Rush has the money, Good he bought the team... end of subject, If you are a "player" and are paid millions of $$$$ to win games, shut up and do your job. If you don't like the idea of a particular owner, fine just walk away from that $$$$ million contract and quit. I am sure somebody else will be willing to play for $$$$million Dollars... And Work hard to win.
    Last edited by ricbak; 10-13-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Speal'ng
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    If Rush has the money, Good he bought the team... end of subject, If you are a "player" and are paid millions of $$$$ to win games, shut up and do your job. If you don't like the idea of a particular owner, fine just walk away from that $$$$ million contract and quit. I am sure somebody else will be willing to play for $$$$million Dollars... And Work hard to win.

You read my mind!!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

I think i heard today that the deal did not go through.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Perhaps the Obamanation could buy them and he could teach them to steal, lie, and cheat their way to the super bowl. They could even change the name of the super bowl in honor of the usurper to the toilet bowel.
    are we a little bitter?

Rush isn't buying the team. Get your facts straight.

He's a minority partner in a group of investors that are interested in purchasing the Rams.

The Rams suck and have for a while. New ownership would be a refreshing change to that once-formidable football club.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    are we a little bitter?
    No just honest. My perception has not been clouded by fairy tell promises from the false messiah.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I heard some players will not play if he becomes part owner. That is o.k. They can retire and wait for the little god president to bail them out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast