Oakley Government and Military Sales

Thread: Oakley Government and Military Sales

Oakley Government and Military Sales

Deep discounts on Oakley products for out law enforcement and military personnel out there. I have ordered from them myself and it is legit. Well over half price.

www.usstandardissue.com

It is only for military/government/LEO. Any you have to send a copy of your ID to prove it. After you get approved you can see the prices and start buying. As I said everything (glasses, backpacks, assault gloves, watches, replacement lenses, etc.) is well over half price.

I hope this helps some of my brothers and sisters out.

Austin
    -Austin

Yep, this is a great deal for Military, I purchased a pair of RX sunglasses from them years ago - was one of the first companies to do cool wrap arounds with your RX. Thanks for reminding me - I just sent them my registration info.

Thanks for the hook up, Austin - appreciated.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Will they take a DD214??

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    Will they take a DD214??
    They didn't take mine. Had to go to FedEx Kinko's and scan my ID so I could Fax a copy to them.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor