Obama awarded the heisman trophy!!!

Thread: Obama awarded the heisman trophy!!!

Obama awarded the heisman trophy!!!

Yep, that's right folks. The NCAA just gave it to him after they heard he had just watched a college game!

Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Hey, Pascal, Tebow doesn't stand a chance.....

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Yep, that's right folks. The NCAA just gave it to him after they heard he had just watched a college game!

HAHAHAhahahaha... I laughed so hard a little pee came out!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I am tired of hearing the name tebow. I'll be glad when he gets drafted to the nfl and becomes a practice quarterback for some team. His only shot is if a team that runs the wildcat formation like the dolphins draft him.

Talking now jw I think you have another agenda

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I am tired of hearing the name tebow. I'll be glad when he gets drafted to the nfl and becomes a practice quarterback for some team. His only shot is if a team that runs the wildcat formation like the dolphins draft him.
    You don't want Obama to have any real competition at being awarded the heisman trophy
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Funny festus. I would have to vote for Tebow. Obama needs to stick with basketball. He's better at that.