Something positive to watch!

Thread: Something positive to watch!

Something positive to watch!

This is a video that's been on YouTube for a couple of years. These girls can remind us that we still have young people who feel pride in our nation. You may have seen this, but you'll probably be pleased to sit through it again.
    YouTube - "The Star-Spangled Banner" ...Like You've Never Heard It Before!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

That was outstanding! Those girls are blessed with tremendous pipes, harmony and range! Wow - you gotta love Texas!

(Even if it is Texas Tech's center court...)
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

The land of the free...

Less and less, everyday.

A lot of us are wage slaves the way it is. Working, working, working, just to provide for family and self, nothing left for play.

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Let's HOPE there are enough people fighting it that it WILL get better.

Lots can't fight it very well, they are too busy trying to earn enough to stay alive.

I pray for all those who think Obama has the answer. All you who did vote for him, you CAN'T fix things by spending money you don't have. All Obama has done is spend, spend, SPEND, SPEND money that we, the people, don't have.

If he doesn't stop doing that, our great, great, great Grandchildren will still be paying for the money he is spending now.

We ask God to help us, and I think He may be thinking that we, as a country, have disowned Him, and makes Him wonder why he should help us anymore.

Better do a LOT of praying, people. Because we sure aren't doing very well at fixing it on our own.

dang... that was way good!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Yes, NDS, Thanks... I had to rewatch it today after getting So p*#2^**~ off a few minutes ago.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    This is a video that's been on YouTube for a couple of years. These girls can remind us that we still have young people who feel pride in our nation. You may have seen this, but you'll probably be pleased to sit through it again.
    YouTube - "The Star-Spangled Banner" ...Like You've Never Heard It Before!
    brought a tear to my eye

8. Way talented!