Meghan McCain

Thread: Meghan McCain

Meghan McCain

I just now became a republican after seeing Meghan McCains Picture she posted on twitter. Nice

Meghan McCain threatens to quit Twitter over picture – then apologises - Telegraph

Talking She has my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    I just now became a republican after seeing Meghan McCains Picture she posted on twitter. Nice

Meghan McCain threatens to quit Twitter over picture then apologises - Telegraph
    Man, that's a nice photo!!

She's way too good-looking to be McCain's daughter. I'd get a DNA test if I were him!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    Definitely a move to be expected from someone who drinks the Kool-Aid; jump from one party of mendacious kleptomaniacs to another.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    Definitely a move to be expected from someone who drinks the Kool-Aid; jump from one party of mendacious kleptomaniacs to another.
    LOL!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Good one! (And I had to look up 'mendacious'... which is nice.)
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Talking

That was Funny!!!!