Verizon Wireless in OH posting signs

Thread: Verizon Wireless in OH posting signs

1. Verizon Wireless in OH posting signs

Has anyone else noticed that Verizon Wireless has recently started posting "no carry" signs at their doors? It is very recent, but I wanted to make sure it was not just in my area.

3. verizon signs

I work at Verizon in NC and we don't post signs! Hope that doesn't change.

Just say NO to the buisness. I will go somewhere else thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by unclewayne17 View Post
    Just say NO to the buisness. I will go somewhere else thank you!!
    CCW license holders amount to 0.33% of Ohio's adult population in a dated study. Unfortunately, if everyone went elsewhere, it wouldn't even be noticed. There's got to be more effective ways of getting business owners' attention.

3X PM

Just another reason why I won't go back to Verizon.

7. Was in one a few weeks ago and didn't notice a sign. However, wasn't carrying at the time and wasn't really paying attention like I usually do.

Also in NC and have not noticed any. If they do then I will leave and take my $200+ monthly with me elsewhere. Tired of these "pansy" companies telling me that I cannot be able to defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    CCW license holders amount to 0.33% of Ohio's adult population in a dated study. Unfortunately, if everyone went elsewhere, it wouldn't even be noticed. There's got to be more effective ways of getting business owners' attention.
    Don't need a permit to OC by law in Ohio. Police would have you think otherwise though. Many I bet have out of state licenses. And I checked for our county up there and it comes out to .344% currently have Ohio CCW permits.

I use AT&T!!!!
    Ruger LCP and Springfield XD-9 subcompact