Grocery Store CCW

Thread: Grocery Store CCW

Cool Grocery Store CCW

Can a person who has a CCW permit carry a firearm in a grocery store that sells alcohol? Can they carry now and what, if any change with the new laws when they change?

In Texas the only stipulation regarding booze is no carry in an establishment that receives 51 percent or more of its profits from the sale of booze. Or so is the law last I checked. So, here in the greatest state in the country you can.

4. That would depend on local laws

You REALLY need to mention the geographic area!

Well, this is the Ohio forum after all...
    Your answer is yes, however, I am not in a capacity right now to supply you with justification.
    Armed...not dangerous.

It say you can carry in a store like that so as long as they don't sell for consumption on premise.

Sorry, I open these from Face Book and it isn't obvious which forum it is from. Rather, I never read the bunch of header stuff before.

If the grocery store has a D6 or D8 license you would be legal even if there is alcohol being consumed on premises such as a winetasting.

Any other D license and having alcohol consumed on premises would be illegal. Once HB45 passes the Ohio Senate, is signed by Kasich and finally takes effect, the carry will be legal no matter which D license the store has.