CCW Permit (Cuyahoga County)

Thread: CCW Permit (Cuyahoga County)

CCW Permit (Cuyahoga County)

I am going through the ccw course next week, and was wondering if anybody has an idea of the fastest county to get my permit. I know Cuyahoga County has moved its location and offers appts five days a week, just want sure if this sped up the time frame to receive permit. Or would Medina, Lake, Summit, Lorain be a better option?

3. Ccw

If you get your training you can get a non resident Az permit in 2wks which has reciprocity in Oh unless your stuck on having an Oh permit do they still print permit holders names in the newspaper?

I live and went through Lorain County...should only take about a week unless they have to run a military background check... Mine took about 2 weeks because they had to wait on the army to reply. Also depending on the branch it could take longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    If you get your training you can get a non resident Az permit in 2wks which has reciprocity in Oh unless your stuck on having an Oh permit do they still print permit holders names in the newspaper?
    No, they do not print names in the newspaper anymore. The law was changed to prevent that.