CHL process update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHL process update

CHL process update

I dropped off the app and did everything today in cuyahoga county......just have the wait for them to run background check and mail me my permit.....i am hoping for a quick turnaround. I want my permit!

Keep us updated.

Will do

I assume this is Cuyahoga, if if so, you definitely need a permit, especially if close to Cleveland. I lived in North Canton for 10 years and loved it, but there's some rough stuff going on around Cleveland.

yes this is Cuyahoga County, I guess Cuyahoga County has a quick turnaround as to getting the background checks done, however they only mail you the permit, which is what takes so long to get it to you..... I wish that they would give you the option of either picking it up from them, or having it mailed. I only live like 5 minutes from them and would much rather pick it up.
    When seconds count, the police is just a couple minutes away !
    Armed......Not dangerous
    NRA Member

One week.....still waiting......hope it isn't much longer !

Im pretty sure your required to pick it up in person. You may want to give them a call.
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

No cuyahoga county mails it.....tgats what they told me when I dropped it off

That is interesting, I just called up there and you right, they do mail it out ... one of a few counties in Ohio that does that. Good to know.
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

Does anyone have any experience with calling cuyahoga county to see about a status.... Didn't want to call and check if that would upset them and make it longer then it normally would have been.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast