Gun Range in Edmond Oklahoma

Thread: Gun Range in Edmond Oklahoma

Gun Range in Edmond Oklahoma

Step up gentlemen! Where is a good range in the Edmond area of Oklahoma? I am heading there for Christmas and need to know where I can go shoot.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

It has been 30 years or so since I lived in OKC. But you can Google for Edmond and then search for shooting ranges. Looks like you may have to drive a 1/2- 1 hour to get to a range other than a shotgun range
    The people think the Second Amendment protects their rights;
    Government sees an obstacle to be over-come.
    NRA Life since 1966

topbullet

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Step up gentlemen! Where is a good range in the Edmond area of Oklahoma? I am heading there for Christmas and need to know where I can go shoot.
    H & HGun Range @ I-40 and Meridan in OKC would probably be the closest

Quote Originally Posted by Topbullet View Post
    H & HGun Range @ I-40 and Meridan in OKC would probably be the closest
    Thanks Topbullet, I will check it out.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

6. I think H&H would be the closest but if you wanna go a little west of the city there's a good indoor range in Hinton, Oklahoma called the firing pin. Reasonable and I have found that numerous times I am the only one using the range. Just another option.

The Dove

7. Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Heartland Outdoors, 1444 N. Kelly, Edmond, OK 73003 405-341-7530