Oklahoma members - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma members

Hello cowgirl and welcome to the Oklahoma forum of USACarry.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitcreekok View Post
    Hello cowgirl and welcome to the Oklahoma forum of USACarry.
    Thanks so very much Rabbitcreekok...I will be contacting you I am sure...I have a few questions I need answered if ya dont mind....
    I took my .38 out and looked to see that there were bullets in all the proper places. I knew there would be, but it did no harm to be careful. And I'd seen Clint Eastwood do it once in the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by longlivecowgirls View Post
    Thanks so very much Rabbitcreekok...I will be contacting you I am sure...I have a few questions I need answered if ya dont mind....
    Any time. Be glad to help you with questions.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

5. First to join in the new year. From Tulsa

Quote Originally Posted by r-hakola View Post
    First to join in the new year. From Tulsa
    Great to have you aboard. We have a pretty good group here on USACarry.

From Ardmore area. Glad to join with more good Okies.

Anyone interested in joining more Okies at the state capital tomorrow? There will be a group there representing the OKDF (Oklahoma Defense Force). Please feel free to go to WRAM- Well Regulated American Militia at www.wramsite.com . There alot of like-minded people there that can help those in need of a place to get involved.

8. I'm new to the Forum, but finally got able to post, sooooo.....
    I'm in Enid, about an hour drive from OKC to the south....and forever to anywhere else in this state!. lol
    Just got back into shooting, tired of being defensive when going somewhere. Nice to be able to carry either CC or open, depending on where I end up. My wife just completed her SDA course and will be donating the $125 to the state for the rest of the requirements. We're looking forward to seeing/hearing from some of the others in this setting. In the Mean time, keep checking six!

Clint

Quote Originally Posted by RugerSR9c View Post
    I'm new to the Forum, but finally got able to post, sooooo.....
    I'm in Enid, about an hour drive from OKC to the south....and forever to anywhere else in this state!. lol
    Just got back into shooting, tired of being defensive when going somewhere. Nice to be able to carry either CC or open, depending on where I end up. My wife just completed her SDA course and will be donating the $125 to the state for the rest of the requirements. We're looking forward to seeing/hearing from some of the others in this setting. In the Mean time, keep checking six!

Clint
    Welcome to the forum, Clint. Glad to have another Okie on board.

10. Hello all my Oklahoma gun buddies.
    Here in NW OKC.

Hello runner and welcome to the Okie branch of USACarry.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast