List of Oklahoma CCW Instructors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: List of Oklahoma CCW Instructors

1. My name is Darrin Dunkin and I teach the the basic safety class required by the State of Oklahoma to obtain a SDA (Open/Concealed) Handgun Permit. It is an 8 hour class usually held on Saturdays once or twice per month. For price please email, facebook or call me. Students are required to bring Valid Oklahoma I.D., eye and ear protection, pad and pen, a suitable handgun, 50 rounds of New factory loaded ammunition (NO reloads or hand loads permitted). I also have rental guns and ammo available.

If you have a group of folks 10 or more I can teach at your location provided you have a classroom environment and a safe place to shoot. I have portable target stands and can set up anywhere with a good backstop that is away from populated areas.

I am also NRA Certified Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer.

For class information call 405-593-3996 or facebook http://www.facebook.com/OklahomaSdaHandGunLicenseClass

Thank you

Re: List of Oklahoma CCW Instructors

I am teaching the Oklahoma Self Defence Act Handgun Carry Class. Both Concealed Carry and Open Carry that goes into effect November 1st. Certified instructor by CLEET, NRA and US Army. Retired Army Officer. Former Law Enforcement instructor for basic and Semi-Auto transition.
    Classes taught in Coweta and available to travel for five or more students
    Information available on Facebook or email [email protected]. Bill Humphries. 918-809-7613

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12