Carrying a loaded long-gun in the vehicle in OK - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying a loaded long-gun in the vehicle in OK

1. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I think carrying a rifle or shot gun loaded in a vehicle is against the law in most states, check your local laws.
    You apparently don't like to read through a thread before posting your often erroneous generalizations regarding laws. The OP's question was answered in post #4 with a reference to the applicable law, which is the exact reason I followed up with post #5:

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Just be careful of people who post an answer without a reference....they are often times only posting their opinion which may or may not be fact in reality.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

well excuuuuuuuuuuuse me. NavyLcdr **** Head!

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Curious what you will tell God when he asks you about this kind of behavior you represent Christians with?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Curious what you will tell God when he asks you about this kind of behavior you present Christians with?
    It's a typical response from a person who has no reasonable rebuttal to the facts they are presented with. Maybe SR9 thinks he is just following Jesus' example with the money changers in the temple, but I think instead SR9 will probably be reminded of Matthew 12:34-35:
    34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12