depoeslew

Thread: depoeslew

depoeslew

Hey, y'all. Decided to throw"ma hat inta the raing"! Gotta lot of opinions on this particular subject. So, here I am , boys & girls!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by depoeslew View Post
    Hey, y'all. Decided to throw"ma hat inta the raing"! Gotta lot of opinions on this particular subject. So, here I am , boys & girls!!!!
    We are listening.

Exclamation welcome aboard

welcome aboard and start typing...lol
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Welcome; from the Old North state!!!

Bring on the opinions!!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

Yeah, we don't lack for strong opinions on this site, that's for sure. But I wouldn't expect or appreciate less, as long as folks are CIVIL. I intensely dislike some "keyboard warrior" disrepsecting me or others anonymously when they know they can't be held to task. So, try to address others as you would address them in person. Respect sometimes seems to be in short supply, in our society. Geez, I sound like the website nanny...

Rock n' Roll!

7. hello everyone. I am very new to internet communicating, but have realized it is necessary. I was shown the sunnyvale open carry KTVU footage and would very strongly become involved. I have some experience with law enforcement and firearms, but still retain all of my rights. I would like to find a local open carry group and both study their approach and be protected/protect the group. I am in the mountains above Santa Cruz, CA
    thank you for any input

Opinions are like ....well,,,you know ,,,this is the place to air yours out. Play nice.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for dinner. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rugerfan.64 View Post
    Opinions are like ....well,,,you know ,,,this is the place to air yours out. Play nice.
    Yep and some stink worse then other!!

Welcome to the site.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin