Recent Open Carry Demonstration In Sussex WI @ State Police HQ

Thread: Recent Open Carry Demonstration In Sussex WI @ State Police HQ

1. Recent Open Carry Demonstration In Sussex WI @ State Police HQ

Pics at the THE RIGHT SITE

Recent Open Carry Demonstration In Sussex WI just outside of Milwaukee.
    Click the pics for a larger image.

Here's the update folks. A get together was held at StarBucks, attended by over 50 gun totin' folks. We moved from there to the Restaurant that the abuse occurred at and finally a demonstration was held at the state police headquarters. Pics below.

It was real scary too. There were no gender, ethnic, or even political boundaries. Fat, skinny, short and tall, Tattooed/pierced, young and old, men and women. We all got together and stood together for a common cause.

No liberals were hurt in the making of this update.

TV crews from Milwaukee stations were present as were reporters and photographers from the Milwaukee Sentinel/Journal.

Representatives from OpenCarry.Org, ICarry.Org (a joint cooperative effort to change laws in both states to favor carry.), WisconsinCarry.Org (dedicated to eliminating or changing stupid, restrictive laws that keep citizens from exercising their Constitutional rights.) as well as concealed carry certification expert and gun safety trainer, Bob Miller attended the event.

Click on pic for larger image:

Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Damn straight! Good on you guys, HB. Way to go.

Glad it was a good event for all

5. Thanks, It was fun. Great to get-together with so many diverse and yet like minded individuals. I think we sent a good message and will continue to be on guard. I came away with several new friends and contacts as well as a feeling of being part of something important. Something bigger than myself, something for the future.

When we stand together against abuse, harassment and prejudice by our government we send a message that they are on a short leash and we will not put up with bad behavior.

It was good to know that so many people had my 6. Now more than ever, we need to look out for one another.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

is it me or is the picture of the ladies OC the one in the pink sweater she has Starbuck's Coffe Way to GO!!!!

Looks like it turned out good for yall congrats.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

7. Quote Originally Posted by marionandjohn View Post
    is it me or is the picture of the ladies OC the one in the pink sweater she has Starbuck's Coffe Way to GO!!!!

Looks like it turned out good for yall congrats.
    Right you are, Starbucks it is. We started the event at Starbucks where they greeted us with smiles and coffee. We were interviewed there by TV, Radio and print media. Some of whom followed us to the State Police Headquarters later.

We than meandered down to the Chinese Restaurant where we were welcomed with open arms and more smiles. I guess guns are OK there after all. This time there were 50+ Open Carriers and no cops. Go figure.

Finally, we ended up at the State Police Headquarters where we demonstrated and socialized. Good times.