Wallet Card for Open Carry?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallet Card for Open Carry?

1. Wallet Card for Open Carry?

Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the sheep that ask you if you can carry that thing?

A card that either states your State Firearms Laws, or OC issues.

I've seen the "no gun = no money" card you can give to businesses. I'm looking for something similar to give to sheep to inform them of their 2nd amendment rights.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the sheep that ask you if you can carry that thing?

A card that either states your State Firearms Laws, or OC issues.

I've seen the "no gun = no money" card you can give to businesses. I'm looking for something similar to give to sheep to inform them of their 2nd amendment rights.

Thanks
    Why are the sheep asking if you carry?

4. They're not...yet. I ran across one of these cards linked somewhere a month or so back, and now I can't find it.

I thought it would be nice to have, so that when someone does ask. I can educate them on their 2A right. Maybe they would learn something they didn't know.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Would need more than a card to carry that, although all good information. I have, too, had people who asked when I OC'd, til I decided to stop because I got tired of the explaining. I can see the original poster's point. Just saw a post on another thread. I think I will get some cards printed with this and pass them out when asked, if anyone DOES see my weapon. "Life is tough, even tougher if you're STUPID"

The simplest answer I have found to the question, "Why do you carry?"

Do you own a fire extinguisher?

Non-confrontational and to the point.

If they don't get it after that response, just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk 93 View Post
    Would need more than a card to carry that, although all good information. I have, too, had people who asked when I OC'd, til I decided to stop because I got tired of the explaining. I can see the original poster's point. Just saw a post on another thread. I think I will get some cards printed with this and pass them out when asked, if anyone DOES see my weapon. "Life is tough, even tougher if you're STUPID"
    And as Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid"!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

9. Quote Originally Posted by .38 girl View Post
    And as Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid"!
    lol........ that is so true

10. I don't open carry... Freaks out people when they see a gun

Quote Originally Posted by dixie.38 View Post
    I don't open carry... Freaks out people when they see a gun
    Not to argue or try and covert, because I OC and CC depends on how I am dressing for the day not so much the place I am going, but have you acctually witnessed or heard the story of the freaking out of people? I have yet to have anyone freakout because of a gun in plain view but that is my experience and you might find that the most suprising part of OC is that it is just easier and more comfortable. If you have not already read the Open Carry Argument it can be found under the Open Carry forum. It was the deciding factor on me to try OC the first time.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast