Wallet Card for Open Carry?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Wallet Card for Open Carry?

  1. Wallet Card for Open Carry?

    Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the sheep that ask you if you can carry that thing?

    A card that either states your State Firearms Laws, or OC issues.

    I've seen the "no gun = no money" card you can give to businesses. I'm looking for something similar to give to sheep to inform them of their 2nd amendment rights.

    Thanks

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    Anyone know of a link for a download of a pdf file to print out business cards you can carry and hand out to the sheep that ask you if you can carry that thing?

    A card that either states your State Firearms Laws, or OC issues.

    I've seen the "no gun = no money" card you can give to businesses. I'm looking for something similar to give to sheep to inform them of their 2nd amendment rights.

    Thanks
    Why are the sheep asking if you carry?

  4. They're not...yet. I ran across one of these cards linked somewhere a month or so back, and now I can't find it.

    I thought it would be nice to have, so that when someone does ask. I can educate them on their 2A right. Maybe they would learn something they didn't know.

  5. #4
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

  6. #5
    Would need more than a card to carry that, although all good information. I have, too, had people who asked when I OC'd, til I decided to stop because I got tired of the explaining. I can see the original poster's point. Just saw a post on another thread. I think I will get some cards printed with this and pass them out when asked, if anyone DOES see my weapon. "Life is tough, even tougher if you're STUPID"

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    The simplest answer I have found to the question, "Why do you carry?"

    Do you own a fire extinguisher?

    Non-confrontational and to the point.

    If they don't get it after that response, just walk away.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk 93 View Post
    Would need more than a card to carry that, although all good information. I have, too, had people who asked when I OC'd, til I decided to stop because I got tired of the explaining. I can see the original poster's point. Just saw a post on another thread. I think I will get some cards printed with this and pass them out when asked, if anyone DOES see my weapon. "Life is tough, even tougher if you're STUPID"
    And as Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid"!
    NRA, GOA, USCCA, OFCC, BFA, USA Carry

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

  9. Quote Originally Posted by .38 girl View Post
    And as Ron White says: "you can't fix stupid"!
    lol........ that is so true

  10. I don't open carry... Freaks out people when they see a gun

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GA but a resident of TN
    Posts
    170
    Quote Originally Posted by dixie.38 View Post
    I don't open carry... Freaks out people when they see a gun
    Not to argue or try and covert, because I OC and CC depends on how I am dressing for the day not so much the place I am going, but have you acctually witnessed or heard the story of the freaking out of people? I have yet to have anyone freakout because of a gun in plain view but that is my experience and you might find that the most suprising part of OC is that it is just easier and more comfortable. If you have not already read the Open Carry Argument it can be found under the Open Carry forum. It was the deciding factor on me to try OC the first time.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Open Carry Argument
    By Mainsail in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 05:42 PM
  2. 10 Commandments of Concealed Carry
    By HK4U in forum Concealed Carry Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
  3. Why I Carry a Gun
    By HK4U in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 07:41 AM
  4. Why I Carry A Gun, and You Should Too
    By Tea For One in forum Politics and News
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:06 PM
  5. H 3003 In House Judiciary Committee
    By Red Hat in forum South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 04:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast