Grooming and Manner of Dress for O.C. - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Grooming and Manner of Dress for O.C.

1. Photo of Jeffro

That is a perfect example - if you feel threatened by that guy, you suck at profiling.

Most of the time I'm dressed like your typical south western cowboy, button down western shirt, Levis, ropers straw Stetson and a 1911. In the winter its beaver Stetson.

Never get a sideways glance down here. My teller at BoA thinks my carrying into the bank is funny as hell.

Steve

4. Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    We were getting ready to leave a State Park one Sunday when this motorcycle gang rides up. They were a rough looking bunch but not quite Outlaw Bikers. My wife turned to me with a serious look on her face and my young daughter got close and grabbed around my leg. They stopped and started taking their helmets off and one of them called my name. Turned out it was a bunch of guys from my office out riding their bikes on a Sunday afternoon. All of them were the "Office Professional" types. You can bet I gave them down the country the next day about what a rough looking bunch of biker dudes they made.
    I'm glad you appreciate them exercising their freedoms... Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Aran View Post
    I'm glad you appreciate them exercising their freedoms... Oh wait.
    ???? What freedoms are you talking about. I was just aggravated that I didn't get to go with them that day.

Quote Originally Posted by .45acp View Post
    Most of the time I'm dressed like your typical south western cowboy, button down western shirt, Levis, ropers straw Stetson and a 1911. In the winter its beaver Stetson.

Never get a sideways glance down here. My teller at BoA thinks my carrying into the bank is funny as hell.

Steve
    Steve, I understand the Ropers, Stetson, and Levis. What I don't get is the button down western shirt. Aren't those long sleeves hot where you live?

BTW, is there another brand of hat that is acceptable to wear, or does it always have to be a Stetson?

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    Steve, I understand the Ropers, Stetson, and Levis. What I don't get is the button down western shirt. Aren't those long sleeves hot where you live?

BTW, is there another brand of hat that is acceptable to wear, or does it always have to be a Stetson?
    It's Arizona. It's a dry heat!
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

That's another one of those things that if you have to ask you can't understand it..

You guys are a riot....Stetson, you means there is another kind of hat!

Steve

The long sleeves are just like the hat, sun protection.

As far as hats go.......I own a Bailey also, but it gets used for dress up, like when we go to the big city.

Smile

The only time that I would OC is at home, any other time is asking for an encounter with LEO or worse a BG hitting you over the head from the rear and taking you weapon and using against you.
    Stay alert and avoid bad stuff, carry concealed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast