Open carried at Wal-Mart - Page 11
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 137

Thread: Open carried at Wal-Mart

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    That's funny
    And it's "tactical".

  2.   
  3. #102
    After my wife recently got me to watch a documentary called "The High Cost of Low Prices", I have decided paying an extra couple of dollars for ammo (the only reason I had gone to Wally's in recent years) is worth it...so what and how one can carry in Wal-Mart has become irrelevant for me.

    I recommend the film for anyone still shopping there.

  4. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    After my wife recently got me to watch a documentary called "The High Cost of Low Prices", I have decided paying an extra couple of dollars for ammo (the only reason I had gone to Wally's in recent years) is worth it...so what and how one can carry in Wal-Mart has become irrelevant for me.

    I recommend the film for anyone still shopping there.
    Yep it's true. If anyone wants to know the core reason that our economy is in the shape it is, go stand in your bathroom and look at the mirror.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  5. #104
    I got to Wally World quite a bit and always OC (because I do not have my CCW yet. No problems yet.

  6. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by chekist9942 View Post
    I got to Wally World quite a bit and always OC (because I do not have my CCW yet. No problems yet.
    Hey if you choose to CC, I have no problems with that as long as you carry.

    But it sounds like your worried what other people's opinion of you will be for saying you OC, stand proud and don't be.

    Be the mold, not the molded.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  7. #106
    Wall Mart started out as a store that only sold products made in the USA. At the time my best friend would complain to the management that they needed more selection even if the products were made in china. ARG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Yep it's true. If anyone wants to know the core reason that our economy is in the shape it is, go stand in your bathroom and look at the mirror.
    Agreed!

  8. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Hey if you choose to CC, I have no problems with that as long as you carry.

    But it sounds like your worried what other people's opinion of you will be for saying you OC, stand proud and don't be.

    Be the mold, not the molded.
    I can't CC because I do not have my CCW yet, I open carry all the time though, I keep aware of my surroundings and the people near me. I'm not worried about anyone's opinion, but people who have commented on my carry have all been positive about it. No offense meant and none taken. Molon Labe!
    I love my country, but I fear my government. Molon Labe!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chekist9942 View Post
    but people who have commented on my carry have all been positive about it. No offense meant and none taken. Molon Labe!
    Really?!? And all this time I thought the soccer mom's were supposed to run from you screaming like banshees and the bad guys were all supposed to shoot at you.... hmmmm.... something's not right here!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  10. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    Wall Mart started out as a store that only sold products made in the USA. At the time my best friend would complain to the management that they needed more selection even if the products were made in china. ARG!

    Agreed!
    That's true. Walmart was also a good place to work when the original owner was still alive, but his kids destroyed it and paved the way for countless billions to be funneled to China.

    Quote Originally Posted by chekist9942 View Post
    I can't CC because I do not have my CCW yet, I open carry all the time though, I keep aware of my surroundings and the people near me. I'm not worried about anyone's opinion, but people who have commented on my carry have all been positive about it. No offense meant and none taken. Molon Labe!
    Good deal and Molon Labe indeed! If you didn't already know, thats what it says right under my user name on my posts, but in greek.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  11. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    High Point NC
    Posts
    12
    i see a lot of people open carrying in my local High Point NC Wal Mart. The night Manager has said it makes him and his crew feel safe to know that there are people with guns in his store.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Open Carry Argument
    By Mainsail in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 611
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 04:42 PM
  2. Open Carried For The First Time Today
    By Itstjs in forum Open Carry Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 07:54 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 02:10 PM
  4. Polymer Composite Lower Receiver
    By Red Hat in forum Long Guns Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:30 AM
  5. Replies: 281
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 07:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast