Open carried at Wal-Mart - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Open carried at Wal-Mart

1. I just bought my XDM 40. I go to the men's and do my thing and go to wash up.
    While I'm washing a guy on my carry side is dazed out on my weapon! He didn't even blink or say a word and wouldn't stand next to me to wash his hands! I quickly finish and proceed to leave. As I leave he moves to the sink! Lmao!
    Monday was my first day open carrying so that was an ice breaker.
    At subway the girl asked me if it was a Taurus and I told her it was a Springfield then she said her family liked Glocks. LoL Montana is great!

i once had a manager at my local wal mart say to me he wished more people would oc in his store, that maybe it would scare away the gang members that hang out there. a week after he said that 8 of my friends and myself went shopping at wal mart together. i did have a customer call the cops on me once of oc'ing and she tried to "educate" the police after they checked me out and told her what i was doing was legal. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by drewthegunut View Post
    i once had a manager at my local wal mart say to me he wished more people would oc in his store, that maybe it would scare away the gang members that hang out there. a week after he said that 8 of my friends and myself went shopping at wal mart together. i did have a customer call the cops on me once of oc'ing and she tried to "educate" the police after they checked me out and told her what i was doing was legal. haha.
    I just realized the value of not having to shop at Walmart - priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by drewthegunut View Post
    ...after they checked me out and told her what i was doing was legal. haha.
    What does 'checked me out' mean?
    They observed that you weren't violating any laws and never approached you?
    They requested/asked for/ demanded identification?

it was columbus police and they wanted to make sure i wasn't a felon. and if you know how cpd is they perfer to shoot first and never really care to ask anything. they ran me, came back clean, then told me to have a nice day.

7. As I have said before the less people see the better off one is. ;-) Trust me if the wrong type thinking person see your carry, you could have real problems.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rifleshooter474 View Post
    Trust me if the wrong type thinking person see your carry, you could have real problems.
    You obviously mean the wrong type that wear uniforms and badges. 99.5% of targets, I mean the public, are not visibly armed. It makes no sense for criminals to mess with the meager .5% who demonstrably have the means at hand to kill them in self defense.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314