Open carried at Wal-Mart - Page 5
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Open carried at Wal-Mart

Quote Originally Posted by theicemanmpls View Post
    Have any ideas on how to keep the nut jobs at home?
    I can start by nailing your doors shut.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppose. - Frederick Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye638 View Post
    OMG!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye638 View Post
    LOL, I like that.
    Good shot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post

I wish I did have the benefit of being able to carry a gun in uniform. Unfortunately that is one of the rights we sacrifice when we sign up for service to our country.

All too true

6. Open Carry in WalMart

I went to the WalMart in Lacey, WA to assist a friend in buying some strange size ammo (which we never located). Talking to the Sporting Goods manager, he stated that it was illegal to carry openly in Washington. When I got home, I brought up this site and printed out the fact that Washington was an Open Carry state. When I showed it to the manager the next time I went in, he said he appreciated having a mistaken idea corrected. He also stated that WalMart follows the laws of the state where the store is located.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

7. Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    I went to the WalMart in Lacey, WA to assist a friend in buying some strange size ammo (which we never located). Talking to the Sporting Goods manager, he stated that it was illegal to carry openly in Washington. When I got home, I brought up this site and printed out the fact that Washington was an Open Carry state. When I showed it to the manager the next time I went in, he said he appreciated having a mistaken idea corrected. He also stated that WalMart follows the laws of the state where the store is located.
    +1000!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Nice dance moves.

I wish people in Michigan would openly carry more often. Ive done it a few times, got alot of strange looks, but no cops called. I too was at a walmart, the staff looked concerned, heh, if more people did it, Id feel more comfortable doing it more often.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    I wish people in Michigan would openly carry more often. Ive done it a few times, got alot of strange looks, but no cops called. I too was at a walmart, the staff looked concerned, heh, if more people did it, Id feel more comfortable doing it more often.
    I open carry in various walmarts 3-4 times a week here in MI, No strange looks, no complaints, no leo's not even any store employees following me around the store or parking lot.

I am a LEO in Utah, I personally prefer to OC, yes, off duty as well. I find it more comfortable, easier access, and I have the same draw as I do on duty. When I OC off duty, I still have my badge on, but NOT visible. I OC as a citizen, I'm not trying to show everyone that I'm an Officer. Just that it is my right to OC and people need to understand that not only criminals (or Police) carry guns.

I am also confused as to why people who only want to bash OCers would want to read and post in the OC area of the forum. Just spouting crap I guess, some people seem to not be able to stop spouting crap.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast