OC'd in Hooters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC'd in Hooters

OC'd in Hooters

Visited an old Ranger buddy of mine from 3rd Ranger Batt this past weekend. Both of us OC'd our weapons at Hooters. Not one person asked, looked or inquired about our weapons.

Of course this was Bullett County, Kentucky.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Definitely accepted in some places, others.... not so much. There is no law against OC'ing here in AL. However, you never see anyone doing it as you will likely be harassed by LEO's. There is an online petition going around to make AL OC friendly.

Alabama Open Carry Petition - Petition Spot

It doesn't appear to be getting much support:(

I OC in hooters bout 2 weeks ago here in GA. I dont know if OC is "WIDELY" accepted here because I have only even seen one other person OC but I have only caught grief from mall management. they asked me to leave I did and now I just CC there or avoid the place all together.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

I'd have to OC at Hooters the IWB wouldn't fit

6. Quote Originally Posted by marionandjohn View Post
    I OC in hooters bout 2 weeks ago here in GA. I dont know if OC is "WIDELY" accepted here because I have only even seen one other person OC but I have only caught grief from mall management. they asked me to leave I did and now I just CC there or avoid the place all together.
    Open Carry for Ga.:

Prohibited unless one possesses a recognized license. Does that mean that one must have an additional permit for OC?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Just have to say it............I've seen some 38's carried by some of the wait staff! Hard to fully conceal with the uniforms they wear.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    Visited an old Ranger buddy of mine from 3rd Ranger Batt this past weekend. Both of us OC'd our weapons at Hooters. Not one person asked, looked or inquired about our weapons.

Of course this was Bullett County, Kentucky.
    What else did you expect here in Kentucky? Lol

There's a Hooters in Bullitt County?
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Open Carry for Ga.:

Prohibited unless one possesses a recognized license. Does that mean that one must have an additional permit for OC?
    Depends on what it says on the licence. Indiana says "licence to carry a handgun". We can OC here.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Just have to say it............I've seen some 38's carried by some of the wait staff! Hard to fully conceal with the uniforms they wear.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
    Yea buddy, I'd like to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Open Carry for Ga.:

GA only issues a carry permit and then you choose how you want to carry and for me that depends on how I feel like dressing that day. If visiting from out of state and it is a state that reciprocates then you must possess which ever license your state issues. in other words GA dont care how you carry but you must have a permit to carry.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast