carrying your gun - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: carrying your gun

Would suggest that you all consult the dictionary but it has been my experience that it contains a lot of misspelled words.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    do't?!?

Are you G50AE under another name? You both seem to have the same agenda. I made spelling mistakes by CHOICE. Duh! The point is this is not an English writting forum.

Quote Originally Posted by clking9mm View Post
    Are you G50AE under another name? You both seem to have the same agenda.
    I can vouch that NavyLT is not me under another name even though AFAIK we have never met. Here is a question for you though, are you the same poster as Icemanmnpls? You seem to have an agenda yourself, as this is at least the second thread you have railroaded in an effort to get under my skin.

If you are not Icemanmnpls, I apologize. Maybe you should simply not post on threads that I post on. No need to get yourself so worked up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I can vouch that NavyLT is not me under another name even though AFAIK we have never met. Here is a question for you though, are you the same poster as Icemanmnpls? You seem to have an agenda yourself, as this is at least the second thread you have railroaded in an effort to get under my skin.

If you are not Icemanmnpls, I apologize. Maybe you should simply not post on threads that I post on. No need to get yourself so worked up.

Blog Entries
    With all the infighting amongst us gun owners over stupid crap, I am getting more and more suprised that we, the gun community, can manage to get our rights back.

Then again, maybe our Grammar Police on this sight are raging Liberals who are just trying to make decent gun owners look like a bunch of raging morons. I can make myself look like a moron without any help, thank you. The greatest part of this forum? You dont have to reply to what someone says, at all, EVER. Even if someone happens to bring up the marital situation of your parents during your birth, mothers current profession, whatever the insult happens to be, you can ignore them and post to the threads topic.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Quote Originally Posted by Danieljoe1 View Post
    With all the infighting amongst us gun owners over stupid crap, I am getting more and more suprised that we, the gun community, can manage to get our rights back.

Then again, maybe our Grammar Police on this sight are raging Liberals who are just trying to make decent gun owners look like a bunch of raging morons. I can make myself look like a moron without any help, thank you. The greatest part of this forum? You dont have to reply to what someone says, at all, EVER. Even if someone happens to bring up the marital situation of your parents during your birth, mothers current profession, whatever the insult happens to be, you can ignore them and post to the threads topic.
    BANG!!... CLANG!!!! Hit the target there...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Well... I had assumed that this:

Was posted mocking the OP's lack of capitalization and spelling skills. So this:

was a post poking fun at your poking fun of the OP's post.

Now, if this:

is truly how you do write in everyday life, then I am sorry to have offended you.
    Everybody on this thread understood what was said, and poking fun was not even thought of, also nobody seemed to really care that the grammer was a little off, except you, are you now the websight school teacher.....................maybe you could tell Luke to put in a spell checker

Let's all knock it off. And there's no need to correct people every time they mispell wordz. That's gets aggravating just like the whole mag/clip issue. If people are on here misspelling words I doubt anything anyone here says is going to change how they spell. Let's keep all discussions on topic and not on grammar.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

you might want to say goodby to byrdogsports69 because after all the stuff I'd be suprised if he ever asks another question here
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
    willing to work and give to those who would not.
    Thomas Jefferson

I always liked that graphic, NavyLT. Not sure why this thread was drug up though. FWIW, I was only trying help the OP by advising him or her to make their post more legible by capitalizing the first letter of every sentence. I was never and have never tried to be a grammar cop, inspite of what anyone has said.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast