jguessrn

Thread: jguessrn

1. jguessrn

I live in Michigan and have a current CPL. My question is this....When carrying concealed and I inadvertently expose my gun thru getting out of the car or a wind gust raisning my shirt do I then fall under then open carry provision of open carry Michigan Law? Thanks Jim

Im not sure if you would fall under open carry, but if some officer wanted to be an A$$ he might be able to tag you under brandishing. but i wouldnt worry too much, happens to me everyonce in a while. youll laugh at how little people look at your belt line. good luck.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

I've had conversations with people while OCing that didnt realize I was carrying.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by jguessrn View Post
    I live in Michigan and have a current CPL. My question is this....When carrying concealed and I inadvertently expose my gun thru getting out of the car or a wind gust raisning my shirt do I then fall under then open carry provision of open carry Michigan Law? Thanks Jim
    A paranoid person may think someones up to something if their
    switching between OC and CC but completely legal in Michigan.