FL Open Carry Bill Filed SB-234 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: FL Open Carry Bill Filed SB-234

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Fowler View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new with ccw permit and need to know... If my weapon is concealed and some how it becomes un-concealed, (IE: my shirt flies up from the wind) have I broken the law? I don't want to be worried everytime im carying.
    The correct answer is "No".

Accidental or inadventent exposure "briefly" is not a crime in Florida. Neither is printing although everyone seems to be overly concerned about that too!

A properly concealed gun really shouldn't become exposed "accidentally" but sometimes stuff happens. Not to worry.

AD (full time open carry advocate and practitioner)

3. I'm in Charlotte county ....have a CWP.... Who are my reps and senators ...only lived here two years, know the fed guys but not the state...

did you happen to notice the dates on the last posts?
    here is some good info, OC is not legal in FLA, however there are a few exceptions and there is no movement towards changing the law to allow for full OC in FLA
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    did you happen to notice the dates on the last posts?
    here is some good info, OC is not legal in FLA, however there are a few exceptions and there is no movement towards changing the law to allow for full OC in FLA
    Florida Carry has not abandoned the cause of full open carry. People need to join and support this great organization.
    ERIK M. ASHER
    ARMY VETERAN (DESERT STORM)
    SIG P220 CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by ERIK ASHER View Post
    Florida Carry has not abandoned the cause of full open carry. People need to join and support this great organization.
    FLA carry is doing some good work getting localities and other agencies to comply with the preemption laws, however I am and many others are not in favor of changing the OC laws.
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

FLA carry is doing some good work getting localities and other agencies to comply with the preemption laws, however I am and many others are not in favor of changing the OC laws.

Good for you and your many others but the majority of us want OC in Fl

Quote Originally Posted by Buster04 View Post
    Good for you and your many others but the majority of us want OC in Fl
    the majority?? you can substantiate that claim with what facts or data?
    WARNING:

the majority?? you can substantiate that claim with what facts or data?
    The same way you do with your many others

Quote Originally Posted by Buster04 View Post
    The same way you do with your many others
    in other words you can't , I know many people who are not in favor of OC in FLA.
    many is a long way from a majority, a fact that you apparently conjured out of thin air
    WARNING:

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I can understand an individual gun-owner choosing to carry concealed, but why on Earth would you oppose others from having the choice?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast