Attitude of Some Police re: Open Carry - Page 8
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Attitude of Some Police re: Open Carry

Ignorance of the Law on the part of all parties is "No Excuse"

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    This sight of a person taking responsibility for their self-protection and the protection of their loved ones bothers some people. There are people out there that feel that the government is responsible to protect them from criminals.
    Because the German government did such a great job back in the 1930's and 1940's protecting Jewish people.

Smile

This is what is scaring some people, Gunny...

Come on, now.... REALLY? You REALLY think I should change this, just because a few people are scared by it?

This is the "hand cannon" that I terrorize the public with:

Is that your picture NavyLT ? Just curious thats all. If it is, you are wearing my hat.

5. Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    Is that your picture NavyLT ? Just curious thats all. If it is, you are wearing my hat.
    Yes, that is really me, except I don't wear glasses anymore because of your generous tax donations to LASIK and PRK surgeries for me, thank you very much!

No, you can't date my step-daughter.....

I am also featured at 14 seconds here:
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Thumbs up Man's Best Friend

An armed friend is better than an unarmed friend.

Yes, that is really me, except I don't wear glasses anymore because of your generous tax donations to LASIK and PRK surgeries for me, thank you very much!

No, you can't date my step-daughter.....

I am also featured at 14 seconds here:
    YouTube - OpenCarry.org Meeting at Dino's Restaurant in Burien, WA
    Well if I was 40 years younger I might have asked her out. These days though my wife of 37 years probably wouldnt like me dating anyone. Besides wife gave me a Mossberg 410 pump for a late Christmas present and how can you beat that? My wife has good taste in men and guns too. Glad your eyeballs are ok. I like your toy on your hip and it does NOT bother me at all. But you are wearing my hat. Have a good one.

8. Quote Originally Posted by santa View Post
    But you are wearing my hat. Have a good one.
    If you want your hat back, talk to my bodyguard featured two posts up!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Geez LT, you need to be armed with a step daughter that looks like that.

Ive got two little girls that I'll be beating the boys off with a stick too, when they get to that age. I don't think I'll let them date until they move out.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

10. Speaking of the attitude of some police officers here's some of the finest from philly.

Mark Fiorino Nearly Shot By Philly PD for Open Carrying | Cop Block

That audio is crazy.

I am eagerly awaiting Ruger's response to this audio. These cops must be the model citizens he refers to that deserve our undying devotion and respect.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast