Asked to leave Kohl's for OC. - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 121

Thread: Asked to leave Kohl's for OC.

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    southwest Detroit
    Posts
    10

    Your way

    I agree Be safe Carry On.

  2.   
  3. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Western Prince William County, VA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    And there's nothing wrong with your choice of carry method. And there's nothing wrong with the persons' choice of open carry either, as long as either choice is not prohibited by law.
    Mornin' Navy, how's it going?

    It never ceases to amaze me that there is so much friction between the CC and the OC crowd, with most of it being generated by CC'ers who somehow believe that OC'ers are going to mess up the party for everyone. We are all in the same boat regardless of what mode of carry we do so we really need to get on the same page and pull together. If not, we are just feeding those who would love nothing better than for us to give them fodder for our own demise.

    Your comment here is dead on the money. I support both modes of carry and do both, though most always I open carry. I support those who chose to CC 100% of the time and don't question their reasons for doing such. And I expect the same level of respect and support from them as well.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

  4. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Hey Shumway...... Have you ACTUALLY read the article you are linking to there?

    You are calling that guy an idiot for actually following the law! He did what he had to do to stay within the law, and to keep others safe (and to keep his firearms safe from theft). What is your problem with what he did?

  5. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    click this link
    See if you can understand this.
    Armed man raises alarm downtown | SeacoastOnline.com
    Yep sure can, its a perfect example of how the media has turned public opinion in a negative direction and people reacted accordingly.You don't ever hear stories about someone OCing and nothing happened do you? The ones where someone was carrying a firearm and killed people are the only ones that make the nightly news.

    So what that tells me is MORE people need to OC, not less. Thanks for the help in proving one of my points (though not from this thread).
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Yep sure can, its a perfect example of how the media has turned public opinion in a negative direction and people reacted accordingly.You don't ever hear stories about someone OCing and nothing happened do you? The ones where someone was carrying a firearm and killed people are the only ones that make the nightly news.

    So what that tells me is MORE people need to OC, not less. Thanks for the help in proving one of my points (though not from this thread).
    Sure would make some very interesting 5:00 news: Man exercises right to self-protection. Nobody noticed or cared. Back to you, Dave. Happens to me every day.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  7. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Texas is concealed carry only, hoping open carry will pass, if it does, have the option.

  8. #117
    Traveled to another state this week.
    My CCW is legal there. OC is legal there.

    I saw ONE person OC.

    How interesting it was to see a legal OC confronted, while I stood there CCW and observed how he DIDN'T convince the general public that his OC should make them feel all warm and fuzzy.

    Ah, but look how he furthered the 2nd Amendment. Thumbs up.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    Traveled to another state this week.
    My CCW is legal there. OC is legal there.

    I saw ONE person OC.

    How interesting it was to see a legal OC confronted, while I stood there CCW and observed how he DIDN'T convince the general public that his OC should make them feel all warm and fuzzy.

    Ah, but look how he furthered the 2nd Amendment. Thumbs up.
    I will bet you a paycheck that there were a whole bunch of people who said EXACTLY the same thing about Rosa Louise McCauley Parks on December 1, 1955. Just because you don't have the gonads to exercise your rights, don't belittle those that do.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  10. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I will bet you a paycheck that there were a whole bunch of people who said EXACTLY the same thing about Rosa Louise McCauley Parks on December 1, 1955. Just because you don't have the gonads to exercise your rights, don't belittle those that do.
    Hey watch it NavyLT, I got blasted on the Alabama forum for such talk.

  11. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I will bet you a paycheck that there were a whole bunch of people who said EXACTLY the same thing about Rosa Louise McCauley Parks on December 1, 1955. Just because you don't have the gonads to exercise your rights, don't belittle those that do.
    Philly Police Harass, Threaten to Shoot Man Legally Carrying Gun - Stossel's Take Blog - FOXBusiness.com

    "A new investigation was launched, and last month the District Attorney's Office decided to charge Fiorino with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct because, a spokeswoman said, he refused to cooperate with police... He's scheduled for trial in July."

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast