Asked to leave Kohl's for OC. - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 121

Thread: Asked to leave Kohl's for OC.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    I went back and reviewed my post..... I did point out that you had made a fool of yourself paulpaul..... Sorry, but pointing out something that you did does not qualify as calling you something. Your skin is WAY TOO THIN to be on an internet forum if that upsets you.....

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elkhorn, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I went back and reviewed my post..... I did point out that you had made a fool of yourself paulpaul..... Sorry, but pointing out something that you did does not qualify as calling you something. Your skin is WAY TOO THIN to be on an internet forum if that upsets you.....
    I don't take it personally when people call me a name, I just understand that when people can't formulate an argument with supportable facts that they do that. It shows me I'm right.

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    paulpaul, Your repeating something over and over does not make it so.....

    Business property is called what? BUSINESS PROPERTY! Wow, did you see that? It has a name!!!!! Business!!!!!!! If it was the same thing as "PRIVATE PROPERTY" it would have the SAME NAME wouldnt it?

    What is so extremely hard about the very simple idea that Business and Private are two different things? I really dont know how else to explain it....

    All of your argument is pointless because your argument has NOTHING to stand on because you have FAILED to differentiate the two DIFFERENT types of property....

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eastern Colorado
    Posts
    269
    Maybe you two should start a separate thread for discussion on what constitutes public or private property and what a persons rights are on both. hint hint. :)
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Elkhorn, Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    paulpaul, Your repeating something over and over does not make it so.....

    Business property is called what? BUSINESS PROPERTY! Wow, did you see that? It has a name!!!!! Business!!!!!!! If it was the same thing as "PRIVATE PROPERTY" it would have the SAME NAME wouldnt it?

    What is so extremely hard about the very simple idea that Business and Private are two different things? I really dont know how else to explain it....

    All of your argument is pointless because your argument has NOTHING to stand on because you have FAILED to differentiate the two DIFFERENT types of property....
    LOL! All I can say to that is
    Your repeating something over and over does not make it so.....
    Please, provide one cite that treats private property with a business on it different than private property with no business on it differently.

    Anyhow, talk to a lawyer, he might be able to explain it in small enough words for you.

    If you wish to continue this via PM, that would be fine with me. I won't respond in this thread any more since we seem to have diverged from the original topic.

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Eastern Colorado
    Posts
    269
    Thank you Paul.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    LOL! All I can say to that is

    Please, provide one cite that treats private property with a business on it different than private property with no business on it differently.

    Anyhow, talk to a lawyer, he might be able to explain it in small enough words for you.

    If you wish to continue this via PM, that would be fine with me. I won't respond in this thread any more since we seem to have diverged from the original topic.
    Ever hear of the tax code? how about anti-discrimination laws?

    Again you have dis-proven your OWN ARGUMENT by your own posts!

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    I cant believe how freaked out certain people get when they INVITE the public onto their property and *GASP* actually get the PUBLIC!!!!!

    Wow! sound the alarms!!!! The public actually came once I INVITED THEM!!!!!!

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Why? You will not find any statute that says a private property owner/agent of owner is required to allow firearms on their private property.
    Well I guess it had to happen eventually. I'm usually 110% with you, but I have to disagree on this one.

    A franchise owner is required to follow corporate policies or they can loose the franchise (one of the ways John Schnatter got so rich), agents of the franchise are also required to follow corporate policies or they can loose their jobs. The owner can say no guns, but then the corporation can say no Kohls sign on the front of your building.

    If corporate policy allows firearms, the private owner has to comply.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT
    Why? You will not find any statute that says a private property owner/agent of owner is required to allow firearms on their private property.
    Well I guess it had to happen eventually. I'm usually 110% with you, but I have to disagree on this one.

    A franchise owner is required to follow corporate policies or they can loose the franchise (one of the ways John Schnatter got so rich), agents of the franchise are also required to follow corporate policies or they can loose their jobs. The owner can say no guns, but then the corporation can say no Kohls sign on the front of your building.

    If corporate policy allows firearms, the private owner has to comply.
    There is a huge difference between statute and corporate policy.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast