Asked to leave Kohl's for OC. - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 121

Thread: Asked to leave Kohl's for OC.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    We have enough wako's here as it is. The ones who think they know the law and the ones who want to be macho. That covers the elected too,
    I personally can do without the hassle. but be my guest and OC here and you will find more then enough reason's to back me up on concealed carry. Besides the fact that by advertising you have weapons they track you, to hit your house. It is my experience having lived and worked in S. Fla. for years that concealed is the way to go. When I worked for HUD drug dealers and gangs didn't know if you were or were not carrying. I am alive because I was
    carrying, fortunately I did not have to draw and pull the trigger. When you have worked where I have it will become apparent to you that a gang of 10 year olds with screw drivers and knives are fearless. And yes I was more then concerned and scared. That happened in broad daylight without anyone to see except the elderly lady I had a meeting with and she came to her door with a shotgun. She feared the kids more then the drug dealers. So open carry and when you get wacked on the head and your gun is taken away by a child.

    Thurther our rights have not been enforced by we the people in a long time so untill we educate our elected/public officials, we as indivduals will have to go to court and force our rights to be honoured.
    Wow...so he's a wacko for OC and the intelligence to comprehend written words? Your argument is pure conjecture. I've been in the highest crime area in my part of the world OCing, more than once and no one has tried to take my weapon from me. No one has tracked me or tried to hit my house either. Do you think that being a criminal removes the self preservation instinct?

    A gang of 10 year olds with screwdrivers and knives would be a dead gang of 10 year olds with screwdrivers and knives if they tried to take my weapon. They aren't going to catch me off guard enough to hit me in the head. I take this quite seriously.

    Apparently CC works better for you, but OC works better for me. Shall we just leave it at that and worry about the people who don't want us to do it either way?
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Wow...so he's a wacko for OC and the intelligence to comprehend written words? Your argument is pure conjecture.
    U.M.,

    Florida is a special place. Blood will run in the streets if they legalize open carry there and people actually try it. Just because it does not happen in 42 other states where open carry is legal, it is sure to happen in Florida just ask the folks down there and they will tell you it's true.

    Respectfully,
    The Wacko
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  4. #63
    I think open carry is a better option for both the individual and society as a whole.

    First, the studies show that the great majority of criminals are looking for the quickest easiest no risk targets. Granted, there are crazy people who don't take risks into account. People like Louchner and Seung-Hui Cho aren't going to be dissuaded by an an armed score of people. But neither are they going to be dissuaded by the chance that there may be cc people around. So we have to discount them from the decision. That leaves the great majority of criminals who will avoid risks they can easily perceive.

    Second, when everyone with a firearm is required to OC, then everyone can assess the nature of their surroundings and circumstances, and make their own value judgments. For example, when I'm in a bar or restaurant I have no way of knowing if the people doing shots at the bar are armed because there is no OC in NY. So I can't assess whether I feel comfortable in that situation. However, if OC instead of CC was the law, I could instantly make that determination based on observable circumstances. The same would be true for every else as well.

    Sure, there might be a criminal in the bar with a cc, but then he would be a criminal, and we don't make laws for criminals, we make laws for those of us who will abide by them. We attach punishment to those laws for the criminals.

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Any business that owns or controls the the property they sit on can ban you.

  6. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    U.M.,

    Florida is a special place. Blood will run in the streets if they legalize open carry there and people actually try it. Just because it does not happen in 42 other states where open carry is legal, it is sure to happen in Florida just ask the folks down there and they will tell you it's true.

    Respectfully,
    The Wacko
    Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't realize.


    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

    I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Wow...so he's a wacko for OC and the intelligence to comprehend written words? Your argument is pure conjecture. I've been in the highest crime area in my part of the world OCing, more than once and no one has tried to take my weapon from me. No one has tracked me or tried to hit my house either. Do you think that being a criminal removes the self preservation instinct?

    A gang of 10 year olds with screwdrivers and knives would be a dead gang of 10 year olds with screwdrivers and knives if they tried to take my weapon. They aren't going to catch me off guard enough to hit me in the head. I take this quite seriously.

    Apparently CC works better for you, but OC works better for me. Shall we just leave it at that and worry about the people who don't want us to do it either way?
    I forgot to put here in S. Florida for the wako part.

    A gang of 10 year olds playing and then coming up to you asking for money, they wer on top of me before I knew it as it was over 15 years ago and they do not show they have weapons untill they are in striking distance so you think you have time to shoot all of them. bull. As for someone wacking you on the head everyone can be taken a one point or another ask any sniper.

    I don't advertise and am aware of my surroundings at all times. I've been shot, it is not fun and I make no bones about it, my hand on my gun gave them pause, but the Black Grandmother is the one who saved my ass with a shotgun. I like to think I have eyes in the back of my head but I know I don't and spidy sense isn't always spot on for me. And anyone that thinks they can't be taken is a damm fool. I know from the ops I done as well those of others.

    Aprils Fools Lmao
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    U.M.,

    Florida is a special place. Blood will run in the streets if they legalize open carry there and people actually try it. Just because it does not happen in 42 other states where open carry is legal, it is sure to happen in Florida just ask the folks down there and they will tell you it's true.

    Respectfully,
    The Wacko
    You took it wrong but then I didn't splain to u, S. Fl. wacko's, you don't qualify till you live here long enough to get it.

    Florida was open carry without a permit prior to Janet Reno pushing for legislation and that was over twenty years ago.

    April Fools



    so have a nice day
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
    I forgot to put here in S. Florida for the wako part.

    A gang of 10 year olds playing and then coming up to you asking for money, they wer on top of me before I knew it as it was over 15 years ago and they do not show they have weapons untill they are in striking distance so you think you have time to shoot all of them.
    Did they look like this?

    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Did they look like this?

    I wish they did, LOL




    April Fools
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Absolutely incorrect. [snip]



    Makes you whose target? 60% of felons interviewed in prison said they would attack a victim that they knew was armed.

    74% of felons said they won't go into a home that is occupied because they fear getting shot at.

    57% said they were more afraid of meeting an armed citizen that a cop.

    [snip]
    Did you miss a word in there?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast