What do you think of how this guy handled being stoped for OC? - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105

Thread: What do you think of how this guy handled being stoped for OC?

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerdude View Post
    Yep, looks like he got let go. Do you think this guy followed up and sued ect ect?
    Yes, there was a law suit filed against the cop.

  2.   
  3. Ghost Rider, do you have a source I'd like to see the follow up details.

  4. #83
    Do a google search for Mark Fiorino open carry, and you will find all the info your looking for. He has a court date on july 14th, the police have filed some false charges against him.

  5. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBlue View Post
    Ghost Rider, do you have a source I'd like to see the follow up details.
    This is Mark's "home thread"....get settled in...it's a big'un.

    http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/126083-arrested-philadelphia-police-open-carry.html

  6. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mo.
    Posts
    137
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS GUY IS A FREAKIN MORON! I know that this is an old thread but I can't believe how many people here thought this guy was RIGHT. This is SO obviously a set up! Carry a recorder around ALL the time MY ARSE! This freakin ****** put his self in danger for no reason. When a cop tells you to do something it is not a time to negotiate. Especially if he KNOWS you have a weapon. He tells you to get on your knees YOU DO IT! Worry about your "rights" later. The guy is a cop pointing a gun at you. Do what you are told and keep your freakin pie hole shut! If the cop would have shot him he would have been justified.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

  7. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS GUY IS A FREAKIN MORON! I know that this is an old thread but I can't believe how many people here thought this guy was RIGHT. This is SO obviously a set up! Carry a recorder around ALL the time MY ARSE! This freakin ****** put his self in danger for no reason. When a cop tells you to do something it is not a time to negotiate. Especially if he KNOWS you have a weapon. He tells you to get on your knees YOU DO IT! Worry about your "rights" later. The guy is a cop pointing a gun at you. Do what you are told and keep your freakin pie hole shut! If the cop would have shot him he would have been justified.
    Next time you're sheared, I'd like to reserve some of that extra thick wool from your head...

  8. If they had voice recorders back in Rosa Parks' day, I wonder if she would have caught such flack for carrying one and "baiting" the white folks....

    I guess those on the cutting edge of anything, even liberty, are never popular people.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  9. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    If they had voice recorders back in Rosa Parks' day, I wonder if she would have caught such flack for carrying one and "baiting" the white folks....

    I guess those on the cutting edge of anything, even liberty, are never popular people.
    There you go using that darn logic again NavyLCMD.

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    If they had voice recorders back in Rosa Parks' day, I wonder if she would have caught such flack for carrying one and "baiting" the white folks....

    I guess those on the cutting edge of anything, even liberty, are never popular people.
    1. Cops who don't want to be recorded are invariably up to no good.
    2. Citizens who don't want cops to be recorded invariably support bad behavior by cops.

    It is a truism that no criminal (or his "posse") wants evidence against him.

  11. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    1. Cops who don't want to be recorded are invariably up to no good.
    2. Citizens who don't want cops to be recorded invariably support bad behavior by cops.

    It is a truism that no criminal (or his "posse") wants evidence against him.
    In SC, when the blue lights go on, the camera starts rolling. The officer does not have to do anything else to start the video recording.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast