What do you think of how this guy handled being stoped for OC?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of how this guy handled being stoped for OC?

Question What do you think of how this guy handled being stoped for OC?

Watch this one first (Part ONE)

PART TWO.

Did he handle it the right way? Or the wrong way?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

There's a very fine line between asking too many questions and asserting oneself, especially when police are scared of you. It's a shame that Philadelphia police don't accept that law abiding citizens legally carry firearms. I don't know the statute, but Philadelphia does not currently allow open carry. If they have to comply with state laws, then they have not yet been legally "called out" on that issue. However, Pennsylvania tecnically has no specific law on open carry, so it is assumed that it is allowed, as it is not legally disallowed or legally allowed.
    The Sargeant gets the award for the most F-bombs.
    I personally make it a habbit to not talk about firearms with police officers I do not know, especially in New Jersey.

Do you know who made the recording?
    It sounded like he made the recording, as it was discovered, but the recording continued, as I would have assumed that it would have been stopped by the police.

I think he handled it properly. I'd love to have the 1983 case on this one.

In fact, I just recently received a notice of a seminar on valuation of damages for section 1983 case through the WDPA federal distiect court (Philly is in the EDPA.) His lawyer should attend.

The LEO's were abusive and stupid. The comment that a "recoding" was against the law indicates how ignorant they all were.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    There's a very fine line between asking too many questions and asserting oneself, especially when police are scared of you. It's a shame that Philadelphia police don't accept that law abiding citizens legally carry firearms. I don't know the statute, but Philadelphia does not currently allow open carry. If they have to comply with state laws, then they have not yet been legally "called out" on that issue. However, Pennsylvania tecnically has no specific law on open carry, so it is assumed that it is allowed, as it is not legally disallowed or legally allowed.
    The Sargeant gets the award for the most F-bombs.
    I personally make it a habbit to not talk about firearms with police officers I do not know, especially in New Jersey.

Do you know who made the recording?
    It sounded like he made the recording, as it was discovered, but the recording continued, as I would have assumed that it would have been stopped by the police.
    To me it sounded like they tried to smash the recorder after they found it. It sounded like they threw it hard onto the ground a few times.

The Philadelphia PD has a well-established reputation for acting like the East German Border Police.
    I am a former native of Phila. My dad was in the Phila.PD for 19 years.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

I am unsure of how the recording continued if the recorder was broken, though I did hear Sargeant F-Bomb say that they could use the recording to prove that he did not cooperate. At that point, I went back and listend to the beginning again. He questioned being called "Junior," (not a big deal) and he may have asked a few too many questions when he was being directed at gunpoint, but like I said before, there's a very fine line. All in all, he was more professional that Sargeant F-Bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    I am unsure of how the recording continued if the recorder was broken,
    though I did hear Sargeant F-Bomb say that they could use the recording to prove that he did not cooperate. At that point, I went back and listend to the beginning again. He questioned being called "Junior," (not a big deal) and he may have asked a few too many questions when he was being directed at gunpoint, but like I said before, there's a very fine line. All in all, he was more professional that Sargeant F-Bomb.
    I don't think it was. Sounded like they tried to break it but failed and/or gave up.

Some videos the police ask how to shut the recording device off. If they fail to find the red button that says RECORD they threaten to smash it.

It has always blown my mind at how ignorant of the law police officers are. I know they could not possibly know every single law on the books. But a phone call to the departments legal department and or the DA's office, could confirm that John Q public is right!

Instead of taking the time to find out if what John Q says is true they feel the need to make up their own laws on the spot. To support their point of views on the matter.

John Q stands up for his rights and the officer, not wanting to admit he/she is wrong beats on their chest and says "Me right you wrong." In the end you end up with a scene from the flim training day. The officer says to the lawful John Q "You wanna go to jail? Or you wanna go home?"

He was smart in asserting his fifth amendment right, as they were trying to figure out the second amendment right!

Police can get sneaky like that when they offer that deceitful "Home versus jail" option, only to get a statement from the person that sends them to jail anyway.

Holy ****, that is outrageous. This god damned cop doesn't know ****.

If this wasn't a cop, the OC'er in this vid could ******* shoot him legally in self defense.

These officers of the law don't know a god damned thing about the law. He is allowed to open carry because he had a permit. OC is prohibited in Philly unless you have a CWP.

I would love to hear that these pricks got the **** sued out of them personally.

The thing that pissed me off about cops challenging OC is that cops OC themselves. They aren't super heroes, they are public servants and being agents of government, unelected, they are deserving of even more suspicion than usual. When they are pointing a gun at the head of an innocent civilian they are the law, they supersede the law with bullying and violence.

This cop is just pissed because someone isn't afraid of him.

Post and

Strait from the horse's mouth: Poster ViperGTS19801.

Apparently this happened Feb 13, 2011.

PART3 http://www.youtube.com/user/pistolpa.../7/VFDBkHJZgi8

PART4 http://www.youtube.com/user/pistolpa.../6/IIu1_ieuzS0

At least listen to part 4 at 4:54 on.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast