Why OC?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Why OC??

1. Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I believe that OCing does deter crimes in many instances but the problem is when it doesn't it makes an OCer a big target.
    Where's the bodies to prove the theory? Where are the news stories of the OCer's that have been targets?

Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    Also, I don't believe that any stats are kept about who was shot while OCing and who wasn't.
    There may not be stats, but surely the media would be all over it...
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    I find it hilarious that you have to resort to comparing an armored car robbery to Joe Citizen getting shot first in the convenience store robbery. Why? Because you can't produce ONE example of Joe Citizen getting shot first because they were open carrying. NOT ONE! Why don't you try to tell us next that these four officers were shot first because they were open carrying?

4 Wash. State Police Officers Gunned Down - CBS News

Give me a break. The only place where Joe Citizen open carrier gets shot first is in the imaginations of those who are against open carry.
    You and your gang of trolls have been watching to much YouTube Sea Biscuit...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it.
    AMEN Brother. Discreation is the better part of confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    I can see many reasons for OC.

And then there is this type of situation.

Armed man raises alarm downtown | SeacoastOnline.com

Even though CC and OC are considered by our circle to be a Constitutional right, not all of the public agree. Every situation relys on your common sense.
    I absolutely agree.
    But some people on this forum believe that no common sense is required. They just want to be cowboys and show off just so they can brag.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    It's interesting how me and "my gang" are trolls when we back up what we post with statistics and facts. All you can do is say, "You'll get shot first because that is what they taught us in security guard class!"
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I absolutely agree.
    But some people on this forum believe that no common sense is required. They just want to be cowboys and show off just so they can brag.
    YEEHAW! Mess with me and I'm gonna bust a cap!

Whatever.

I find it totally amazing that some on here (a GUN forum!) actually think that there is a Constitutional Right not to be offended, and that it trumps the 2nd Amendment...... (which actually exists, for those of you that dont seem to be able to believe it)

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Hamberger View Post
    Hey, wait a minute I thought it was my gang of trolls.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

10. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    I find it totally amazing that some on here (a GUN forum!) actually think that there is a Constitutional Right not to be offended, and that it trumps the 2nd Amendment...... (which actually exists, for those of you that dont seem to be able to believe it)
    I am offended when someone asks me to cover up my gun! Doesn't that cause things to be equal?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    It's interesting how me and "my gang" are trolls when we back up what we post with statistics and facts. All you can do is say, "You'll get shot first because that is what they taught us in Mall-ninja class!"
    Edit for Clarity

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast