Words cannot express the stupidity of this LEO.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Words cannot express the stupidity of this LEO.

Words cannot express the stupidity of this LEO.

Pinellas County will get there budget ate up in lawsuits.

3. obama supporter he need to be fired.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

yea criminals are going to buy a holster and belt so they can then carry their gun in the open walk into a store then rob it put the gun back in the holster and go about their day walking down the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    yea criminals are going to buy a holster and belt so they can then carry their gun in the open walk into a store then rob it put the gun back in the holster and go about their day walking down the street.
    He's likely one who would want state issued CCW badges too. Well maybe not so sarcastic.

I can see them drawing down on undercover cops and getting shot. Or shooting the undercovers.

This guy is an idiot. I could not even finish the video.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Well, if this guy is really a believer in no open carrying, then I believe the police should not open carry either. After all, if the bad guy does not know who the cops are, then it will be easier for the police to catch the bad guys. Right?

Oh WOW, if that doesn't make your blood boil...

This guy needs an education.
    Armed...not dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, if this guy is really a believer in no open carrying, then I believe the police should not open carry either. After all, if the bad guy does not know who the cops are, then it will be easier for the police to catch the bad guys. Right?
    But without the gun on their belt and badge on their chest no one will know to show them respect. And this would make the if you saw a LEO in trouble post take a whole new turn.

Actually I can kind of see his point. If it's new to the area OC is gonna freak people (and LEOs) out for a little while until the fact sinks in that criminals don't carry that way.

I support OC although it's not my personal choice so don't get me wrong.

Same old tired story the Brady's bring out every time there is possible legislation to restore gun rights....... Blood in the streets... yada yada....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast