open carriers will be murdered - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: open carriers will be murdered

The guy's right up there with "kill a commie for Christ" and "support mental health or I'll kill you".

Let's have a shootout like in the old west. Him in his vehicle and me with my Glock #22 with my Crimson Trace Sight and a full mag of Speer Gold Dot ammo.Him and I seperated by about 25 yards and at the drop of a flag we both use our weapons. Who ever can walk or drive away is the winner.
    Bill

Granted, he's an idiot and should be treated like one. However, I would never open-carry, no matter how legal. I feel this could just bring out the worst in some people, and I don't need confrontations. Life's hard enough without asking for trouble. I feel surprise is the best tool I have, in case my gun is ever legally needed.

he is welcome to try and kill me. i do bite back however...

6. Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    Granted, he's an idiot and should be treated like one. However, I would never open-carry, no matter how legal. I feel this could just bring out the worst in some people, and I don't need confrontations. Life's hard enough without asking for trouble. I feel surprise is the best tool I have, in case my gun is ever legally needed.
    That's what I think the less they see the better off one is.

What will be funny is when he runs a man over thinking he saw a gun and it was just a smartphone!

You know, we have to realize that the opposition is breeding this kind of mistrust, misinformation and fear into its media attacks and supporter base. If you actually talk to Brady supporters, it's amazing what they are told and what they believe! I know I sound like a recruiting poster, but try and throw together $15 and support any one of the gun organizations this year - NRA, SAF, GOA, just to help them stem the tide of this kind of lunacy. This guy is willing to murder law-abiding citizens with his car because he has been told to be scared of anyone with a gun because anyone carrying a gun that does not wear a police uniform must be a criminal. We need to educate these people quicker than the propaganda can corrupt them! I truly feel sorry for this guy. Don't get me wrong, I would kill him if I see the grill aimed at me, but I would rather change his mind before he kills anyone!
    Edmund Burke: “The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.” – 1784 speech. Taken from Founding Fathers Notes. "The unarmed man is not just defenseless -- he is also contemptible." Machiavelli

Now I know what happened to all that brown acid they were warning us about.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910