open carriers will be murdered - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: open carriers will be murdered

1. Well, he posted his e-mail address. I felt moved to send him an e-mail:

I've watched your 4 minute, 47 second video of April 15th. I have a question:

Speaking as a non-police officer who has carried a gun every day for 36 years, and continues to carry,

I would like to know whether you intend to kill me with your car if you are in my neighborhood.

Is that your intent, Tim? I'd appreciate some advance warning. I do intend to update my will.

At least I've gotten a 4 minute, 47 second look at your face and sample of your voice. I promise you

that I shall remain alert. Until now, I didn't realize there are people in America who would kill a

decent law-abiding citizen like me, just because I carry a gun. I do appreciate that warning.

Sincerely,

Lane Dexter

“The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

3. BTW, I empathize with those who'd like to be on the jury when he murders someone. But I'd much rather prevent him from killing an innocent person. I'm not sure how, but I'd sure like to prevent a killing.
    “The police of a State should never be stronger or better armed than the citizenry. An armed citizenry, willing to fight is the foundation of civil freedom.” Heinlein

i honestly think this guy is out to hurt somebody and hope he doesnt.........im sure bullets travel faster than his honda accord does...

The thing is this guy just might run someone over that is walking out of a costume party carrying a plastic gun as part of his costume! I doubt that this idiot will stop to check that it is a real gun before he turns the wheel.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

6. A little further investigation reveals more about this guy courtesy of his youtube account:

I saw God and started my own religion called Timothean.

Seek to see God while your alive, if you wait until your dead, it will be too late.

Do not comment on my videos unless you have something positive to say. Only good points, good questions are allowed. Any personal attacks, foul language comments, will be deleted.

After talking to many of these gun nuts I decided to make my channel gun free. The Timothean religion is officially gun free. You cannot be a member of the Timothean religion if you own a gun. If you believe in guns, if you have a gun in your home, please unsubscribe from my channel and take your name off my friends list. If you subscribe to my channel or are on my friends list people will know that you are anti-gun. I will still be posting anti-gun videos, but God said not to associate with sinners. Dont hang with the drunkards, crack addicts or gun owners. Anyone supporting guns on my channel will be blocked. You have free speech on other channels, but Im not to listen to your nonsense, I have already heard it all 1,000 times.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
    At this point I would say it's safe to say he is not to far away from a padded room and a nice white leather jacket.

P.S. Don't drink the Kool-Aid

He's a nut, plain and simple. And he will find out very quickly that running over people with your car leads to just as many questions as shooting them, particularly after you have POSTED your intention to do so on youtube (in other words, he's not just insane, he's also incredibly stupid and egomaniacial). What a fruitcake.

8. This guy is like a train wreck you want to look away but have a hard time doing it. This other video of his is classic!

Explicit Language Contained Within: After FBI Visit, Anti-Gunner Digs Himself Into An Even Deeper Hole - Responsible Citizens of California

On that final note I'm done with this guy.

Get the butterfly nets boys, there is a big one that needs catching!

Quote Originally Posted by Military Man View Post
    This idiot is the perfect reason for birth control and abortion
    If we could only make it retroactive...

11. Quote Originally Posted by bdog11 View Post
    You just can't fix stupid!
    I have found that you can fix stupid.
    A BIG STICK, or a well placed rock.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast