open carriers will be murdered - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: open carriers will be murdered

.... or judicious use of the Death Penalty.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Talking

His face reminds of the song : Who let the dog out? Woof! Woof! Woof!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

If you look at his video list, most of them have a high amount of dislikes, a few are even @ 100% dislikes! I only noticed 1 in the green and it was 50%.
    Kershaw Shallot 1840, Kel-Tec P-3at, Kel-Tec PF-9, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible), Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge.

That guy is a f-ing wacko.
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

Drugs are bad m'kay
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

7. I think he was dropped on his head when he was born, hit by a bus at age 5 and ran over by a truck at age 10. Of course he's a nut. I wouldn't be surprised that day he tries to run over one of us so called gun nuts, whoever it may be, see's him coming and has to actually use that gun in self defense. So who really is advocating violence here?
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

8. I guess this is the most extreme polar opposite to us folks here on the USA Carry boards and others. The fact he's singling out a particular individual, a Michigan CPL instructor is interesting... I can understand disliking guns, or even being uncomfortable around them. That's a persons personal choice. But to advocate open murder... yyeeeesssssh..

So if he is shot through the front window of his car, this video screams self defense. Peace, Love and Colt 45.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    So if he is shot through the front window of his car, this video screams self defense. Peace, Love and Colt 45.
    Exactly. Nothing like having good solid evidence even before the fact. He is openly saying he will commit murder on anyone with a gun. He gave us the evidence we need to defend ourselves in court after we have to defend ourselves from him.
    If you take all the guns off the street, you still will have a crime problem.
    If you take the criminals off the street, you cannot have a gun problem.

Timothy is the Reason

That firearm ownership is necessary! He is scarier and more violent than ANY responsible gun owner I have ever known.

Why is it that so many anti-gun people are so bloodthirsty?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast