open carriers will be murdered - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: open carriers will be murdered

What an idiot! It is kind of scary though that there are people like that out there. He needs to come on down to WV with his car and his attitude and see how long he lasts.

If the guy is from MI maybe Uncle Ted needs to take his .45 and talk to him about it.

After listening to that I did some research. I looked up the word IDIOT.....his picture was there. Enough said.

By his own statement he has admitted it is not the firearm (car) that is the problem, it is the intent of the person operating the firearm (car) that causes an otherwise inert piece of machinery to do harm or good. I know the logic of this will be lost on him but any rational thinker can see it plainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom S View Post
    By his own statement he has admitted it is not the firearm (car) that is the problem, it is the intent of the person operating the firearm (car) that causes an otherwise inert piece of machinery to do harm or good. I know the logic of this will be lost on him but any rational thinker can see it plainly.

To bad the folks that wish to take firearms away are not logical thinkers. Well said.

Great new spox for the 2A. I think he gets it..sort of he he Where's the worried face shaking his head no that I would insert here? Think I found it.

need to put him back in his cage
    Jerry

NRA Life Member

Take a bath, hippie!!!
    "They who give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1775

10. You guys shouldn't pick on the handicapped.
    After all, it's people like him that make most of us look well rounded and intelligent.

What a fruitcake.
    Hey! Stop insulting fruitcake.
    Last edited by Derby; 04-23-2011 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Clarity

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast