open carriers will be murdered
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: open carriers will be murdered

open carriers will be murdered

Anti-Gunner Threatens Open Carry Advocates With Murder - Responsible Citizens of California

im not even sure where to begin here..i dont think ive seen such a reckless idiot in quite some time.."just run him over and kick the gun out of his holster" ?...the ironic thing is he looks like jeff from gunblast.com

The constitution gives the CCW people also the right to defend themselves against idiots such as him. And the jurors will find him having run over somebody with a permit and a holstered unfired gun. Not even to talk about witnesses. Soooo ... good luck, Mr. Bearded Jackass.

4. I have words that could describe this guy but getting them across in a professional and polite manner is non existent.

I would love to set on the jury that convicts this idiot of vehicular manslaughter . What would he do to stop any witnesses from testifying he ran someone down then got out of his car to kick a gun out of their holster.
    You just can't fix stupid!

So now anybody open carrying can now just shoot him
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

7. He's welcome to try!

Quote Originally Posted by bdog11 View Post
    I would love to set on the jury that convicts this idiot of vehicular manslaughter . What would he do to stop any witnesses from testifying he ran someone down then got out of his car to kick a gun out of their holster.
    You just can't fix stupid!
    Vehicular manslaughter BS...

The guy's video would be clear evidence of premeditated murder.

Sounds like terroristic threats to me.

Hmmm.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear automobiles shall no be infringed?

Oh, how far we have drifted!

It sounds like another person adding to the statistics that cars can be more dangerous than firearms, and he is willing to lie about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by harveydent View Post
    Anti-Gunner Threatens Open Carry Advocates With Murder - Responsible Citizens of California

im not even sure where to begin here..i dont think ive seen such a reckless idiot in quite some time.."just run him over and kick the gun out of his holster" ?...the ironic thing is he looks like jeff from gunblast.com
    This idiot is the perfect reason for birth control and abortion

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast