Open carrying on Guam

Thread: Open carrying on Guam

Open carrying on Guam

I'm new to this site,and I have started to carry openly while out and about my business going on 3 weeks now.I would like to know more about open carrying.So far i have been reading allot on about state and federal regulations about openly carrying a firearm.So far i have never seen anybody else open carry around the island except for outdoor shooting ranges,and so far have had no problems with other civilians with me strapped and around them in public.I really would appreciate more info on carrying openly here on Guam,and tips from veteran 2ND amendment practitioners.Thanks

Currently being processed for a concealed carry license...cross my fingers.

Lots of information here:
    OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum

There's no subforum for Guam, though... you could certainly ask John Pierce to start one, though.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

that would be nice how can i get a hold of Mr.john pierce

Ask and ye shall receive!

US Territories
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.