I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed..

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    NavyLT, there you go using that darn logic again. You seem to have a problem with that as of late.
    And a pretty banner

In NC open carry is legal. I open carry most of the time and conceal it when appropriate-like when in church or civic functions. No need to stir the pot if not needed. Cops do not hassle me about it and often ask type/caliber. They like my Sig or Para and I get to toss rocks at their Glocks not having a real safety. LOL, leads to great discussions.

4. Nope the site of your gun don't scare me, just makes me think your scared,Have to show your gun,I'll bet i'm quicker and a better shot than you.I have the element of suprise, You'll need the tissue!! I like the guy that said "people like you alway have to stir the pot", It's how you get off. I started this thread and i'm done w/it...

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    Nope the site of your gun don't scare me, just makes me think your scared,Have to show your gun,I'll bet i'm quicker and a better shot than you.I have the element of suprise, You'll need the tissue!! I like the guy that said "people like you alway have to stir the pot", It's how you get off. I started this thread and i'm done w/it...
    *Face Palm*

This poster reminds me very much of someone who has recently ( a month ago?) gotten banned...... He went by the name Ruger357SP101

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    *Face Palm*

This poster reminds me very much of someone who has recently ( a month ago?) gotten banned...... He went by the name Ruger357SP101
    I knew it was some kind of troll
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12