I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed..

1. I don't blame those that OC where cwp's are not allowed..

I had a cop pull me over for speeding,When i gave him my driver license with my cocealed permit, He ask me if i had a gun i said yes he asked where i said on my side he said ok dont shoot me and i wont shoot you with a smile on his face, I live in utah where i think everyone carry's.I think the police handle it very well and i am thankful for that.Side note, a smile from both goes a long way in feeling safe!!Open carry seem's to be asking for trouble,But i understand those ppl. that do so where concealed is not allowed.. i like Arizona's approach to the gun carrying thing..But i drive in Arizona all the time and have never had a police take my gun away in a pull over situation..i speed to much.. I would OC if they did not allow me to concealed carry,Just make sure YOU SMILE AT EVERYONE!!

Was there a point to this?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by markgflash
    Open carry seem's to be asking for trouble,But i understand those ppl. that do so where concealed is not allowed..
    Exactly how is enganging in a perfectly legal activity asking for trouble? Is carrying a cell phone asking for trouble? How about wearing a wrist watch? My firearm, legally openly carried in accordance with all state and Federal laws is no more asking for trouble than my cell phone or my wrist watch.

Too bad you can't understand those people that open carry where concealed carry is also allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Was there a point to this?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Exactly how is enganging in a perfectly legal activity asking for trouble? Is carrying a cell phone asking for trouble? How about wearing a wrist watch? My firearm, legally openly carried in accordance with all state and Federal laws is no more asking for trouble than my cell phone or my wrist watch.
    NavyLT, there you go using that darn logic again. You seem to have a problem with that as of late.

I'm thinking a badge would help!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Oh holy *****!! Here goes the badge thing... LOL..
    Great input!!
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Well...we already have CCW badges, mall ninja badges, breast feeding badges and of course the ever popular sheepdog badge. What type of badge would propose?

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Oh holy *****!! Here goes the badge thing... LOL..
    Great input!!
    Noted and thread tagged.

10. Nope,No point, Just saying, Sorry it pissed you off, BUT i will say i live in utah where everybody is packing"Concealed" if you open carry in my town every cop would Jack you up,So i guess there was a point,if you feel like being questioned by every cop you run into and making people nervous every where you go then open carry in Utah.."I all ready know that it's your right,"GET A CWP AND PACK IT UNDER YOUR SHIRT!!! and don't 4get 2 take your medication!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by markgflash View Post
    Nope,No point, Just saying, Sorry it pissed you off, BUT i will say i live in utah where everybody is packing"Concealed" if you open carry in my town every cop would Jack you up,So i guess there was a point,if you feel like being questioned by every cop you run into and making people nervous every where you go then open carry in Utah.."I all ready know that it's your right,"GET A CWP AND PACK IT UNDER YOUR SHIRT!!! and don't 4get 2 take your medication!!!
    Have you noticed how it is the law abiding citizens' fault and we need to take our medication because police officers take illegal actions to violate peoples' rights? How does boot and badge polish taste on the tongue?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast