US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land

1. "Bla bla bla...."

I want no part of anyone who advocates anarchy or lawless behavior.

Will someone pass the popcorn...

We don't have a Justice system in America, we have Legal system.
    In America today, it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil. Never let these Christophobic Liberal Progressive Purveyors of Infanticide & Homosexual Perversion who always manipulate truth to be hate speech set the terms in a debate.

Quote Originally Posted by PHATSPEED7X View Post
    Will someone pass the popcorn...
    The sheepdogs ate it all.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    The sheepdogs ate it all.

LMBO! I dont care who you are, that was funny...

7. Quote Originally Posted by bob16066 View Post
    "Bla bla bla...."

What Bob is trying to say is that he is a mindless automaton drone who lacks his own system of moral judgement... and will do whatever master says of him.

The year is 1850 and Bob doesn't own slaves. A woman comes to his door, back bleeding from being whipped, and she begs for help. Bob says sorry, you're advocating lawless behavior, slams the door in her face and subsequently notifies the authorities. It is the law, after-all.

The year is 1943 and Bob is a German citizen who personally doesn't have a problem with jews, gypsies, homosexuals, or political dissidents. A jew comes to his door, just a few steps ahead of the Gestapo which is pursuing, and begs for help. Bob says sorry, you're advocating lawless behavior, slams the door in his face and subsequently flags down the Gestapo in the street to alert them to the direction that the jew fled in. It is the law, after-all.

Tomorrow the government passes a law that says no one may own furniture that is brown. Bob owns five pieces of brown furniture. Count on seeing Bob taking all his furniture to his front yard for garbage pickup.

The day after the government bans brown furniture, the government passes a law requiring brown furniture. Count on seeing Bob tote his furniture back inside.

The day after that... the government bans the brown furniture again. Look outside your window, sure enough, there is Bob toting his furniture back outside.

Bob sounds like a good slave. Politicians love people like Bob.

"[I]t is not desirable to cultivate a respect for the law, so much as for the right. The only obligation which I have a right to assume is to do at any time what I think right... Law never made men a whit more just; and, by means of their respect for it, even the well-disposed are daily made the agents of injustice." - Henry David Thoreau

Bob: Good people break bad laws. Good people should break bad laws.

When the law hurts innocent people, I support lawless behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by bob16066 View Post
    "Bla bla bla...."

So, you are hiding your head in the sand, not bringing anything besides unfounded accusations.... I figured you would probably do that......

Remember.... Our country WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST if the founding fathers thought/acted like you bob.....

Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
    -Thomas Jefferson

PS.... You might want to actually know the definition of words BEFORE you try to use them.....

Definition of ANARCHY

a : absence of government b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

a : absence or denial of any authority or established order

Definition of LAWLESS

: not regulated by or based on law

a : not restrained or controlled by law : unruly b : illegal

law·less·ly adverb
    law·less·ness noun

bob... WHERE IN ANY OF MY POSTS... did I advocate "anarchy" or "lawlessness"?

Ignoring "laws" that do not line up with the Constitution, and actually advocating following the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND is the OPPOSITE of what you have accused me of by calling me an anarchist....or saying that I want lawless behavior...

It amazes me how you can even remember to breathe bob.....

9. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    So, you are hiding your head in the sand, not bringing anything besides unfounded accusations....
    Ignoring "laws" that do not line up with the Constitution, and actually advocating following the SUPREME law of the land is the OPPOSITE of what you have accused me of by calling me an anarchist....or saying that I want lawless behavior...
    You're absolutely correct. Any law which violates the Constitution isn't a law at all... as all laws must comport else they are void. Any politician who votes for a law which violates the Constitution has violated their oath and should be removed from office. Perhaps, even, charged with treason.

Politicians don't care about the Constitution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCsONZh6qI) which means that We The People, should.

The word "anarchy" is commonly associated with chaos or the throwing of molotov cocktails. Both are completley untrue. In an anarchist system, there would be no monopoly on violence (government) that can use brute force, bullets, and threats to get its way.

If you look up the definition of "terrorism" in the dictionary, it %100 nails what the government does:

ter·ror·ism/ˈterəˌrizəm/
    Noun: The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    Someone, anyone, please tell me that the government does not "use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

That's right, the government terrorizes.

It amazes me how you can even remember to breathe bob.....
    Here's hoping we're helping Bob see things from a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    You're absolutely correct. Any law which violates the Constitution isn't a law at all... as all laws must comport else they are void. Any politician who votes for a law which violates the Constitution has violated their oath and should be removed from office. Perhaps, even, charged with treason.

Politicians don't care about the Constitution (YouTube - Another politician admits willingness to ignore Constitution) which means that We The People, should.

The word "anarchy" is commonly associated with chaos or the throwing of molotov cocktails. Both are completley untrue. In an anarchist system, there would be no monopoly on violence (government) that can use brute force, bullets, and threats to get its way.

If you look up the definition of "terrorism" in the dictionary, it %100 nails what the government does:

Someone, anyone, please tell me that the government does not "use violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

That's right, the government terrorizes.

Here's hoping we're helping Bob see things from a different perspective.
    I feel sorry for Bob, he obviously doesn't get the big picture, We the people need to take back our rights, our government has gotten corrupt and powerfull because we became complacement.... We all need to wake up and fight for what our constitution gave us.

11. Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    I feel sorry for Bob, he obviously doesn't get the big picture, We the people need to take back our rights, our government has gotten corrupt and powerfull because we became complacement.... We all need to wake up and fight for what our constitution gave us.
    +1 ... but I'd like to make one small correction.

The Constitution didn't give us rights. We have rights... they're there simply because we exist.

The Constitution restricts the government from taking existing rights away.

:)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast