US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land

I stand corrected...LOL

BTW, I have a question unrelated.... why can't I see my signature?

3. Hmm... I'm not sure. Perhaps there is a mod reading here who could help you?

Let me try this

I noticed your signature line doesn't always appear either

Any Mods out there???? why does my signature line not show up?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    The Constitution restricts the government from taking existing rights away.
    This is the New Improved America. What Constitution? What rights?
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This is the New Improved America. What Constitution? What rights?

So sad, yet so true..... That quote seems to be the reality of our country these days....

I have a solution to it for my own life though... I live my life as free from their unconstitutional crap as I can.

Resist them.... Starve them...... Cut off their funds in any way that you can get away with..... Refuse to give in...

test signature.. hey it worked..
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    So sad, yet so true..... That quote seems to be the reality of our country these days....

I have a solution to it for my own life though... I live my life as free from their unconstitutional crap as I can.

Resist them.... Starve them...... Cut off their funds in any way that you can get away with..... Refuse to give in...
    Here's a good question for you.

Definition of a citizen:

cit·i·zen   
    [sit-uh-zuhn, -suhn]
    -noun

a native or naturalized member of a state or nation who owes allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection ( distinguished from alien).
    So we're entitled to protection, right?

Warren v. District of Columbia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong.

By a 4-3 decision the court decided that Warren was not entitled to remedy at the bar despite the demonstrable abuse and ineptitude on the part of the police. The court held that official police personnel and the government employing them are not generally liable to victims of criminal acts for a failure to provide adequate police protection.
    So since we're not entitled to protection.... we're not "citizens." Does that make us serfs?

Might as well be serfs. Although I'm more of a belief of Share Croppers. Gov't keeps part of everything I produce. Heck might as well be in the Middle Ages. At least there was no BS about the Elites and the working man/woman.
    Remind me again why there was this mass exodus from Europe years ago?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast