US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: US Constitution the Supreme Law of the Land

Those polititions think if they pay us some lip service we'll all go away, but their wrong, we won't go away, we will keep writing letters, we will keep speaking out and speaking up untill they listen..... It's an old saying from the 70's, But it is time to bring it back...POWER TO THE PEOPLE...
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Power to the people ..... I like that....
    I truly hope we regain that power that our government has stolen from us....

Our government didn't steal the power, we gave it to them, because we were not paying attention... we let them pass a small law here, establish an organization there, untill it has gotten so big and vast that it is almost impossible to keep track of what is going on in our government... The vast scope of government is what protects them and allows them to expand the power they hold... We the American people, by being complacent, allowed this to happen.... Now we are left to fight the monster, we the little guy citizen, the ones who the cops do not want to see with our guns... The only way to beat this monster is to wake up our fellow citizens to the reality of the situation....

Power to the people
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

5. Be careful. Supporting the Constitution is interpreted by the FBI as terroristic activity: DO YOU SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION? YOU'RE A TERRORIST SUSPECT!

I think whom ever invented Spam should be investigated by the FBI for terrorism,,,, ( thats Spam the meat in a can, although the other spam isn't much fun either.) I have always suspected that fake meat as being a terrorist plot.

Why is anarchy considered bad? Can't there be a peaceful anarchist? For example, Just because someone is an atheist doesn't mean they do exactly opposite what the Bible says.

I already came to the fact I'm a criminal/peaceful anarchist (aka constitutional law abiding US citizen.) as defined by the "New Improved" America.

Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post
    Be careful. Supporting the Constitution is interpreted by the FBI as terroristic activity: DO YOU SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION? YOU'RE A TERRORIST SUSPECT!
    Well the FBI can shove that little pamplet where the sun doesnt shine. Im a single father who goes to work everyday, pays my taxes and doesnt have a criminal record and ill support our Constitution and speak against our government when they are not acting in our best intetest or are not following the US CONSTITUTION whenever and wherever I please.

I will not cower in fear.
    One must be wary of the mentality creating the problem or the law creating the crime.

I love America and the Constitution, if you don't then get out!

not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Highline View Post

If they did it, it would be excluded from court as it was a violation of the Constitution.
    That was once true - and still SHOULD be - but cases in the US and state supreme courts lately are making a habit of pronouncing this type of illegal activity by police "admissible" denying individual rights and promoting unlawful police activities.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345