Walk for OC? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Walk for OC?

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Tartar sauce! Apparently I need to come up with fifty bucks and some kind of first aid and insurance coverage for a public assembly. That seems a little constrictive...I will research some more.

I like flexible miles. Our route would probably be about five there and back, but someone could just do half, or even just rally at the finish line for BBQ.
    What about "Open and proud?"

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Called the city, they said we are ok. They tried to say I would need a permit and 1million dollar liability coverage naming the city. They sent me over the police chief and he said your fine with no permit, as long as you moving and not blocking the flow of traffic. I did not have a number(I said about 5-10 people), he said they would be fine. But if more happen to join just call him and let him know. He also said I could call the day of the event and let them know, so if they got calls they could tell the calls they know about the event and not to worry about it. Need a time now, and people.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    What about "Open and proud?"
    Sounds like something you'd see on a gay rights shirt.

You put one together ... And I will make one happen in Missouri. Sounds like a great idea to me and I don't OC ... But I will for something like this. You could get sponsers, help, free advertising from local gun shops and ranges easy. Heck I would do it just for the fun.
    We ALL shall see the Lord one day .... please don't make me set up the meeting.

do you mind a CT resident in your walk, I wouldn' mind comming up for the walk ( I wouldn't carry, but would wear a shirt for the event) have you nailed the date down yet?
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    Sounds like something you'd see on a gay rights shirt.
    That it does,LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by rudiepop View Post
    You put one together ... And I will make one happen in Missouri. Sounds like a great idea to me and I don't OC ... But I will for something like this. You could get sponsers, help, free advertising from local gun shops and ranges easy. Heck I would do it just for the fun.
    Nor do I OC much, But I support rights that I don't use.

Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    do you mind a CT resident in your walk, I wouldn' mind comming up for the walk ( I wouldn't carry, but would wear a shirt for the event) have you nailed the date down yet?
    No I would not mind at all, Why would you not carry? Local girl picked July 3rd(Sunday) that seems to be a good date, we just have to pick out a time to set the party's off at.

I don't know if NH honers CT permit and I dont want to spend the weekend in jail.... The shirt will do just fine,,,,I do have a replica SA revolver I could strap on...
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

Just OC and you should be fine.

July 3rd sounds good.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast